Reviews for Caught In The Act of Love
Lady Sibyl chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Holy glorious one-shot, Spider-Man!

A lovely little slice-of-life story about which one can say "The book is better than the movie" because you already have your own movie running inside your head and please G-D please let that sound like the compliment it's supposed to be.

Honestly, officer, there I was, minding my own business, when this story grabbed me by my heartstrings and sucked me in! I was there. I could *see* the coffee machine refusing to work and smirking in its evil refusing-to-work machine-from-hell way, and *feel* the frustration about starving artists and annoying patrons and bosses-from-hell and *hear* the amusement in the lovely lovely "battle of wits", and - heck, you can practically *smell* the desire from here. Screw work. Let's make out.

So this is the reason I am writing a review at 3:50 in the morning. This beautiful, hilarious, Warm-And-Fuzzy-Feeling-Creating bit of Spidermania.

Definitely love. Definitely.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Cute! I love it! Curse the stupid coffee maker and booth 9! Peter should destroy them! ;D
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
aw! You captured their characters perfectly, especially in a moment that didn't have to be cut short, at least for awhile. I adored the cuteness of it all... ncie job! :)
Aryll chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That was the most sweetest, awesomest thing I believe I ever did read! Haha. I want to cry tears of joy because of its incredible spifftasticness! You should write more one-shots or something of Spiderman, please, you're too good.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
this was fantastic! emotional, funny, you made me fall in love with peter parker and spider-man all over again, god bless your spider-man writing skills.

it's going on my favourites list.

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
That was ridiculously cute. Excellent!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE NOW! *jumps up and down screaming*

*Ahem* Sorry about that, this is just one of the best PPxMJW one-shots I have ever read, and I've read some good ones, too. I can recommend them to you, as well. But honestly, you HAVE to write about their anniversary date, you really do! *pleading eyes* I really, really want to read more - and you can be sure I'll be adding this fic to my favourites and reading it again later. But that wouldn't be as good as a sequel. You have no idea how many times I went "HA!" and flopped down on my desk laughing helplessly like some crazy mad girl... MJ is -so- hilarious when venting about the evils of coffee pots or Booth 9 occupants or daydreaming about her wonderful boyfriend... When basically doing everything she does in this fic, in fact.
Tari Roo chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Out-bloody-standing!

I was laughing so hard during this fic - your humour and writing is astonishing.

I love MJ's inner dialogue and their banter together - perfect!

Can't wait to read more.
darklover chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
Write more quick!
ilovethestorys chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
it's a good story. It's sweet and an enjoyable read. I like the rants that MJ seems to go on because they are very real but a few of them seemed to be a little long winded so just make sure that they don't get too long. I like it and I'll be watching for the next chapter.
impossibledreams2007 chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
This is so adorable! I love the whole Lois Lane thing...too funny, I always thought how dumb she was for not recognizing Clark. Anyways, please update soon...it's realy good.
whoKMH chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I just read the story and I love the premise of a story based on MJ and not Peter/Spiderman, The world as seen through her eyes.

Don't mind the fluff, thats my favourite part :)
Mark C chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Poor Mary Jane, getting her dates interupted by Spider-Man. At least she doesn't sound too bitter about it, but sometimes she just wishes that they could have some quality time together without being interupted. Mary Jane's drabbling was pretty good especially the parts about Superman and the references to the other media forms of Spider-Man. In the end, Peter does try to make things up with her and the date that they're on is just one of them. I do wonder what Peter has planned for his lady and I can't wait to find out. The last part of this chapter was great. I loved how Peter's sense of humor is starting to rub off on Mary Jane. Good job.
Mark C chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Now that we know that Liz has been dating Harry, Mary Jane's reaction wasn't all that unexpected since she dated him for a while. I don't think Mary Jane was jealous because she has Peter, but I think she was just worried about Liz being hurt because of Harry. It would be interesting for Mary Jane to tell Peter about this and get his opinion on it. I liked how Mary Jane had to get ready in a hurry when Peter arrived for their date and she wasn't ready. Mary Jane having an agent wouldn't be a bad thing because she would be able to have someone else get work for her so that she wouldn't have to. When she gets an agent, it will be interesting to see what kind of work Mary Jane will get.
Mark C chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
That sure was something seeing Mary Jane and Liz go through all of their respective clothes to find MJ something to wear for her date with Peter. The date is more special because it's an anniversary. I really like the way you have Peter being romantic here even though he doesn't appear in this chapter. Plus it also shows how much he really cares for Mary Jane even though his role as Spider-Man sometimes interupts their time together. Getting an agent for Mary Jane is a good idea so that she will be able to get herself into the public eye once again after being out of it for so long. That was a good suggestion from Liz. Plus, if MJ's agent gets some work for her, she will be able to quit her waitressing job. I wonder who Liz's boyfriend is who can help get an agent for Mary Jane? Thanks for the dedication, it's greatly appreciated.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »