Reviews for Little WizardChick
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Love it! So beautiful!
Madea's Rage chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Incredibly touching and melancholy.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is gorgeous.
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw! Good ol' Hedwig!

Thanks for this magical, animalesque piece! It was very sweet _
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very sweet, thanks!
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This story has something special to it that I can't really describe. It's slightly sad, and very heart-warming. It's always interesting to read a story from an unusual point of view. I love Hedwig very much, she's such a dear-heart, so protective of her wizard-chick. ;) Thanks for posting this.
Jane Average chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh, that was just gorgeous. Bittersweet and lovely and exactly what I wanted when I went looking for some Hedwig fic this morning :)
Sporkmetender chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is really beautiful. I love the tenderness in the relationship, on both sides, and Hedwig's fierce desire to defend Harry, please him, and teach him to fly. Very touching.
frozenteardrop13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
AW! I LOVE IT! IT'S SO CUTE! :)

XX
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Good story, I liked it.
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
pretty cute.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I'm not sure if I've read this before, but if I did, it still has its absolutely wonderful charm. It's sweet, straight to the point, and absolutely perfect. Great job!
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh, this just made me tear up! It was wonderful and I have always adored Hedwig. It was great to hear from her and have someone give her a little 'air time'. I will be looking forward to more. You have talent!
Bratling chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This is one of my all-time favorite Harry Potter vignettes. I loved it when I stumbled across it on fiction alley and it's always worth rereading. It never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Like you I love Hedwig, and she's usually an afterthought in most HP fanfic.
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That was awesome. It's very different and I loved it! Great job! .