Reviews for The Man in Blue and Red: Hypothetical Movie Traile
HHr Its what i believe chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh my...I want to see this now..That was brilliant..you really should pitch this idea to some producer..It sounds great..I could hear it and see it all...I want it to be real..Its just..there is no words to descirbe how great that is..you have some amazing talent..I felt like i was watching that trailer on tv when i read it..Gosh, i wish it was real...That was just simply amazing...

Christy
The Imperfectionist chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
That's amazing! One of the best Smallville fics I've ever read, and it's not even a fic. You should go into producing...or directing...or something like that...but at least write a fic to go with this trailer first!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

YOU ROCK!
ShadowCree chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Cool.
machete chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow! u should make a story out of that...that was wow!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Dang! Why are you not in Hollywood. I'm actually completely bummed that I read these trailers... cuz now I TOTALLY want to see them as movies! Maybe some hot shot producer will be surfing one of these days... we can only dream. props.
LittleZurawski chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This sounds so great! If you ever have spare time and don't know what to write about, you should write the movie for this trailer. I would love to read it!
Suanne chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
you know what? that would actually be good movie. i think. oh well i thought it was cool
C.H chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Keep going. I love it.
none chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
strange...
SonicH2O chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Im dont think the last one got through, so i will repeat:This could be a cool story if you wrote it, and i know i would luv to read it, so please think about it please, GO clana
1CLANAfanLOVER chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!11 IT WOULD BE REALLY FLIPPIN' WONDERFUL IF YOU WOULD MAKE A STORY FOR THIS TRAILER! ANY FLUDGEN DAY MAN! OR GIRL!
1CLANAfanLOVER chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
The Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Awsome! Now..will ya right the movie?
Anarra chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Wow awesome story, or...movie trailer. Definatly a differnt genre. Awesome job.
ImperialGuard chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Gotta say love the theatrics. This would make a great preview.