Reviews for Normal
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I think sometimes Raito misses normality, vaguely, even though he doesn't really want it either.
Bushwah chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Light/Misa is usually creeepy, but not this time; this time, it's sweet.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh, it is normal - but normal is boring.

(Nice fic).
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Totally love it. Especially the ending.
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hm. Interesting. So Raito doesn't have his memories back yet, so I suppose that voice and the picture of Misa with darker eyes is from his subconscious. This was written well.
makenzi chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i loved this. /not normal, *boring*./ well done, im loving it.

L/Raito was there and present and i feel a bit sorry for Misa but not really.

more? 8D
FinalError chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was quite sweet... almost a bit sad.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
hahah he misses L stupid misa die!
ForteXD chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
What a great story! I just love DN fanfiction...there's so little of it! Luckily, most of the fans are very intelligent, as well as being good writers- and this fic is a great example of it! Great job capturing the characters!
nanami chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
OMG! I luv the last sentence!

You write Raito's character So well!
Lemisah chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I think I
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Misa-chan! *huggles Misa*

Okay, so the fic wasn't exactly ABOUT her, but meh, she's in it, so I'm happy. lol. *adores Misa-chan to bits*

Anyway, cute fic. Loved Raito's musing about "normal"
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Nah, I got the LxRaito part. This ficcy was really good! It would be cool to read more. But I also like it how it is.
Aprillis chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Yi? You said there was Raito/L parts but I don't see any...Not that I mind, though. I prefer Raito/Misa anyways.

A good fic, but a bit too short. You have a good hold at words and your writing style is very descriptive. Good job.
aku-kirby chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
i command thee to write more of this Death Note fic D and get to LxRaito parts, lol! xDxDxD *heart*