Reviews for I'm With You
little-yaoi-lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Just because your christian...doesn't mean you can't write it...it just means you can't be it...Duh..
SlytherinMax chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Ryan: That sucked. What polices? Do you think that Male/Male relationships are bad? If so, then, FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE BITCH! I hate people like that!

Angel: CALMN DOWN! But he's kinda right I guess. IS one of your polices that Male/Male relationships are bad? Are they against the order that god has given us? Just because they say that in the bible doesn't absolutely mean that it is true. I'm a christian, I've read the bible, well most of it, it doesn't stop me from dating a guy!

Sakura: If you don't like yaoi, if you said that you were never going to write Yaoi, then why did you write it. You have free will, people can't force you to write anything. I'm also a christian and it doesn't bother me any. ALL of my stories are yaoi! I've even writen, but not submitted, Lemons for yaoi! Being christian doesn't mean that you can't like stuff that other christians don't like. I understand that you as your own person may not like yaoi, but that has nothing to do with religion. You shouldn't blame your religion for what you like and/or dislike.

Ryan: The American version may not be as good as the Japanese version, but it is still pretty damn good. Just because it doesn't cuse dosen't mean its bad. It just means that it doesn't want to teach little kids to say stuff like that! The japanese don't cut out cuse words because they don't belive in cuse words! You are a complete Homophobe! People like you should burn in hell!

Sakura: Um... I just think you're being a bitch...

Bai bai...
Jeanne-KKJ chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
It's sweet.. I don't like Yaoi.. and I'm glad this one is not .. 'hard' just plain sweetnes Oo
Sapadu chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Who cares about religion? Yu-Gi-Oh isn't a religious show.
DemonAlphaWolfKidNE chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Aww... that's so sweet, and I'm not such a big fan of YAOI either unless it's humor or a GOOD romance/drama, but even though this one's not really a YAOI, it's pretty sad. I had a few tears, I shall admit.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Aww, that was sad. It was more like unspoken shounen-ai, than yaoi. Pretty good. Keep up the good work.