Reviews for Guiding Shadows
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
good story of these two partly reconciling. loved the banter
baobabs chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This story was so cute! The interaction between Batman and Robin was adorable, and basically the sort of touchy-feely thing they have going on between them is just fantastic. I was always rather disappointed Batman never made a cameo on the show (apart from the bats when Robin said he already had a father, but that doesn't count ), but this is exactly how I would've pictured it. You rock! :D
Layla Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I would love your writing so much more if there was more than one chapter! Its a really good story, you have good writing skills, and EVERYTHING, but i want another chapter! PLEASE?
PastaSentient chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Uh, good story; and you chose the right Robin. According to the Comics Starfire and Dick Grayson were the only ones with Romance. Wonder Girl would kill Tim if he so much as thought about Starfire.
Bunchan529 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Actually, I think you're right about this Robin being Richard Grayson. My friends and I figured it out by tracing back the Robin who goes on to become Nightwing in the comics, because, in the episode where Starfire is thrown into the future, Robin has become Nightwing. That Robin happens to be Dick Grayson, so there! Problem solved!
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
It was nice to see Robin meet again with his mentor. Without Batman there would be no Robin. The show never even mentions Batman and I think it should because he will always be a big precence in Robin's life.
killerkumquat chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I really liked this! It was very well done. Y'know, I've been interested for some time in the idea of Batman meeting Starfire, but I suck at writing. You, however, would be able to do something like that justice, I think. So how about it? Please?
ErrorDexis chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow, that definately gave some outlook on Bruce and Dick's relationship, sure enough, it was entertaining to read. Thankyou for writing this. I enjoyed it a lot.
aku chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
i thought this was a great story. my only complaint was it was to short. keep writing
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Another good story

I have to admit, I don't usually like stories with a lot of speech but you really did an outstanding job on this one ;)

This one's going on my fave stories list...
Rosadina chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Great story. I loved the way you portrayed both Batman and Robin. THis is going in my c2 and you're going on my author alerts.
Phoenix Wand chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Awesome story, one little comment, though. In the episode, "Fractured," the mini-Robin was named Kicd Nosyarg. And what does that spell backwards? So, yes, it is Dick in the cartoon show, just so you know.
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Very nice!
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*is very stubborn* it's Dick. It can't be Tim, I refuse to believe it... especially because a relationship between Kori and Tim would be... creepy. Dick and Kori are a package *fangirl sqeal* but yes, anyways... I love your fics, I've been soaking them up all afternoon ;)
mollykat chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
it was a very good story. loved the "heartburn" joke keep up the good work!