Reviews for Back At Discipline
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
m i like your story please continue!
nihongoneko chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
I can't wait until they're all together! This is actually a very good idea for a story. I was looking at some of the other fanfictions for Circle of Magic, and was confused by most of it, especially the ones who decided to make their own stories based on it. I haven't read this series in years, so it took all I could just to recognize the names of the origional four main characters. But anyway, enough about me. What I'm trying to say is, this story looks really interesting. I can't wait until it really gets moving (aka when the others show up). :)

sincerely, nihogoenko
WinchestersForever chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
need longer chapters! lol ;) good job and hurry to update.
loki lee chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
It's great!:):D
boo chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
was to girly
Clouded Horizon chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
YAY!

FINALLY YOU UPDATED HALLELUJAH IM SO HAPPY!

Ahem.

Too short; but good all the same. All I could see wrong(ish) was too many brackets.

tris and daja are coming yay!

anyway, update soon. :~)
Golden23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I like the story so far and I hope you update soon! By the way I think at the time, Briar was around 15 or 16. Sandry is the youngest of the four. Anyway keep up the good work- Goldie
Wannabe903 chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Cool! Update soon.
KusajishiYachiru chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
btw...it's triple Xs not double...but otherwise...I LUV IT!...this is the exact plot i hav been waiting for!
lunardestiny chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
intresting
Clouded Horizon chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
This made me laugh. UPDATE! NOW! :~)
Clouded Horizon chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Very very good! I've been looking for a fic like this for a long time. You write well. But the frequent interventions with evil laughs and such could do with cutting out.
angelofplottwists chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
I'll try these then...but if you can find other beta readers, I would suggest not just relying on me, for I am hardly a model of responsibility or memory...
Dark Wolf on a FullBlood chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
What! How could have your mother just have banned you from the bookstore? Dude! That's just evil!
pleaseignoreme chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
This is shaping up to be a good story...if you need help, or a beta, or anything, I volunteer my services...