Reviews for Opposing for the Lost
kella chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
update now!

this is a great story

it reminds me of the book i read called mystic and ryder

great job!

update soon!
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 4 . 12/10/2004
Great new chapter and I am so glad that Takeru knows the truth now. I wonder what challenges he will face in the future and if he can be a successful king. It is pretty cool how you made Cody a king and Daisuke his close friend. They will be a good combo into the mix. I can't wait to know what will happen next, so please UPDATE SOON! Lots of love, PrincesakuraTenshi12-
saturnangel chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
great chapter! update soon
amberelisabeth chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
I loved this chap! Can't wait to see what happens next. Is Hikari's attitude towards Takeru going to change? I mean, I know she's kind-hearted and all, but you never know. Anyway, great chap, keep it up!
crazyamzy chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
nah, the last chapter wasnt boring, just informative. sry i couldnt find time to read cuz like you, tests n hw are getting in the way... back to the story

that flash back was so sad... and for so reason my brain just cant process the picture of cody wearing a crown, lol, so there's somethin original. update soon!
Reion chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
awesome chapter, great work AH! Cant wait until you bring in Yamato-if you do. I'll be a very happy girl. lol Keep it up!
Captain Hunny chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Love the chap! Awesome! Takeru will discover his past in the next chap!
Calmer of the Storm chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
Urg! I don't like these cliffhangers very much! Oh well, at least it wasn't a major one...lol. Anyways, I am really really liking this story. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Personally, I like the fact that it's not going to focus on romance, I like it better on the side! Though, it would be nice if there were a few...tender moments...*hinthint* lol...sorry...Well, I should be going now, but awesome story! Don't leave me hangning for too long!

Angel of Light)
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
Great new chapter and I wonder if Takeru is going to take Hikari with him. I find it very cute that she cares so much for him and his well being. It's also very cool how Taichi is his mentor and trains him to fight. I am dying to know about Takeru's past, so please UPDATE SOON and take care. Lots of love, PrincesakuraTenshi12-
amberelisabeth chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
I can't wait to see what the reaction to Takeru's past will be. Great story, update soon!
Rainbow Daydreamer chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
You know what? You get me more intrigued every time you pick up that pen, er, keyboard. Typical Kari to keep smiling through everything, though. I can't help wondering where Matt is, and I'd like to know more about this Malicious fellow... I suppose it'll all come in time. Keep it up, I'll be there when the next chapter arrives.
Reion chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Wow! This is one of the best digi-fanfics i've read in a long time! Your language in the dialouges is fantastic! I can already tell that this story is going to be fabulous! Keep it up!
PrincessSakuraTenshi12 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Great new chapter and I am so filled with intrigue and eagerness to find out what is going to happen next that I can barely keep it in. I will manage to keep it in though. I am dying to know what is going to happen to Takeru and everyone, so please UPDATE SOON! Lots of love, PrincesakuraTenshi12-
amberelisabeth chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
What an awesome chap! You have a very flowing way of writing, it's excellent. Keep it coming!
Calmer of the Storm chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Wee! Back yet again! You're never getting rid of me...I have to congradulate yolu on being so good at updating...my comp is on the fritz at the moment, and, well, that's half my excuse for not updating...that and I have writer's block...feel free to help out...lol...I need it..

Enough about me! This is an amazing story you've got here. I (as I've probably said before [seems its not just writer's block...maybe it's memory loss...]) am very fond of medieval stories. I'm very interested as to how this will work out...you've got me hooked! Hope the rest is as good at this! (Though, I know it won't be...because it'll be better! [scared you, didn't I?]) Hehe...anyhoo, I should probably be on my way...ToOdLeS!

Angel of Light)