Reviews for Dark Rage
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 15 . 7/25
Like most new authors, you are more concerned with the reviews, and less with the story. Your chapters are good, but you waste space with all the ANs.
I am a guest chapter 2 . 6/5
Finally! The toad is dead! The toad is dead! All hail Harry Potter for killing her
breeze.wolf12 chapter 11 . 2/23
I feel like this has a lot of symbolizim for the 7 stages of grief...
Reader chapter 24 . 2/1
This is definitely an idea I've never heard of before
My hopes where dashed here:
"Be gone, servants of Darkness. I do not need you right now." Harry's voice commanded, and the Dementors actually nodded, and glided away to a distance.

"What the bloody hell?" One of the Death Eaters swore, and raised his wand. "Cru-" He only got partway through the curse as Harry's hand raised itself up and a black jet of light hurtled out of it, and impacted the Death Eater, who was thrown back into a tree, which promptly snapped. Both of the tree and the man, that is.
seldombites chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Wow. This fic is really dark. It would make a particularly creepy movie, I think. Well-written and very enjoyable!
hpfanscs chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
Rather well done. It would make a great screen play - the special effects would be fantastic. Bravo!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
The story line is interesting: your ANs steal space from you that you could use to develop the story.
Your story, your space. If it was not an interesting line, I would have stopped reading after the 4th chapter. However, your are the story teller, and I am just a reader.
The Deciple
Queen chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
I JUST DIED OF FEELS AND IM CRYING RN
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I love this idea! I have a similar idea, though it's more like Harry-loses-his mind and becomes psychotic, flees to Japan and lives without his magic as a Muggle named Izaya Orihara. I play it for all it's worth. He is evil and I'm not changing it any. You should make him a sociopath. :D
RedLiz chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Gorgeous! I love this story so much. You have a very big talent!
And I have one question for you: can I translate your amazing story on Russian? We have one nice site with fanfiction, and I want to put your story there. I'll necessarily mention you as the real author) And will give you a link. Please, I want your story to be popular in Russia too!:)
the scorpion commander chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
nice story!
Eien Michi chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I din't know my heard was beating so fast until I read the "No". Great fic.
alfamky chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
ahhh...I was reading through your notes and I had been so excited for a dark story until I read that it wouldn't bode well for draco or snape. Darn.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
FUCKED IT UP AT CHAPTER 10.

SERIOUSLY dude...just had to do the crude BONDING meh fuch fuhrer sgsgsd