Reviews for Dark Rage
Marie-S-Raven chapter 24 . 7/19
I did like this, but was expecting a very different sort of story from the summery. Still enjoyable though, so thank ya'! :)
CA Hawkins chapter 24 . 7/10
HOLY FFFFF
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR?!
WHAT NOOOOOO HUHUHUHUHU
Dark Night Ski chapter 24 . 5/12
Good story, though you may want to clarify in the summary or chapter one that this isn't a dark Harry story...By the time it's revealed in the story a person is about half way done.
pikachucat chapter 24 . 4/15
awesome
vhn chapter 24 . 3/31
OOOK! You know what this story has really no purpose except.. just pointless it had nothing to do with voldemort or the actual focus of the real HP story but something else.I think i have seen this kind of inner evil v light done many times and even on many real anime/manga and movies so this is really just another evil v light with tragedy mixed plot.
jrm chapter 9 . 3/12
Well, was afraid it would be instant death for both Slytherins back to back. At least, I'm guessing Snape is alive for the moment. Let's see what happens now that the main cast is privy to his alter ego.
jrm chapter 8 . 3/12
Well, I like seeing the antagonists put in their place, but it's a shame to be killing them all. Some of them I would like to see stick around to be flattened by Dark Harry some more - particularly Malfoy. I hope he pulls out a surprise last minute recovery, but based on most of the other targets, I wouldn't bet on it.
jrm chapter 7 . 3/12
Yay, start of the school year. Cool idea to have Tonks be part of the staff. I'm sure Draco will come through on his promise to be a persistent nuisance and be on the receiving end of Scary Harry.
jrm chapter 6 . 3/12
Glad the rat got taken down; just hope Remus doesn't join him. Reading on to see the aftereffects of this. Hopefully Draco and/or Severus show up soon.
jrm chapter 5 . 3/12
Nice H/G moments, and a cool fight scene with the Death Eaters. Would have liked Wormtail to be the next victim of the inner darkness, but that just means more to anticipate. Hoping that the next phase will be getting the kids back to school.
jrm chapter 3 . 3/12
Nice to see the darkness in Harry rattle the courts and make life difficult for Fudge. Eager to see how this carries over to Hogwarts.
jrm chapter 2 . 3/12
Always a pleasure to see Umbridge suffer. Can't wait to see who's next on the queue.
jrm chapter 1 . 3/12
Long time reader. Was drawn here to see how you handled HP other than as a oneshot. Very intriguing premise. Looking forward to the rest and seeing Harry's dark side in action.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Love it but I cried like during the last 7 chapter God work
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Like most new authors, you are more concerned with the reviews, and less with the story. Your chapters are good, but you waste space with all the ANs.