Reviews for Dark Rage
breeze.wolf12 chapter 11 . 2/23
I feel like this has a lot of symbolizim for the 7 stages of grief...
Reader chapter 24 . 2/1
This is definitely an idea I've never heard of before
My hopes where dashed here:
"Be gone, servants of Darkness. I do not need you right now." Harry's voice commanded, and the Dementors actually nodded, and glided away to a distance.

"What the bloody hell?" One of the Death Eaters swore, and raised his wand. "Cru-" He only got partway through the curse as Harry's hand raised itself up and a black jet of light hurtled out of it, and impacted the Death Eater, who was thrown back into a tree, which promptly snapped. Both of the tree and the man, that is.
seldombites chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
Wow. This fic is really dark. It would make a particularly creepy movie, I think. Well-written and very enjoyable!
hpfanscs chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
Rather well done. It would make a great screen play - the special effects would be fantastic. Bravo!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
The story line is interesting: your ANs steal space from you that you could use to develop the story.
Your story, your space. If it was not an interesting line, I would have stopped reading after the 4th chapter. However, your are the story teller, and I am just a reader.
The Deciple
Queen chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
I JUST DIED OF FEELS AND IM CRYING RN
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I love this idea! I have a similar idea, though it's more like Harry-loses-his mind and becomes psychotic, flees to Japan and lives without his magic as a Muggle named Izaya Orihara. I play it for all it's worth. He is evil and I'm not changing it any. You should make him a sociopath. :D
RedLiz chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
Gorgeous! I love this story so much. You have a very big talent!
And I have one question for you: can I translate your amazing story on Russian? We have one nice site with fanfiction, and I want to put your story there. I'll necessarily mention you as the real author) And will give you a link. Please, I want your story to be popular in Russia too!:)
the scorpion commander chapter 24 . 2/15/2014
nice story!
Eien Michi chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I din't know my heard was beating so fast until I read the "No". Great fic.
alfamky chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
ahhh...I was reading through your notes and I had been so excited for a dark story until I read that it wouldn't bode well for draco or snape. Darn.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
FUCKED IT UP AT CHAPTER 10.

SERIOUSLY dude...just had to do the crude BONDING meh fuch fuhrer sgsgsd
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Temptation Through Perception chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Oh dear, dearie me. So many flashbacks to my times of being on Netflix and watching every episode I could find with Angelus. Oh dear. Angelus is simply the best dark character there is. Snarky, somewhat hot and dark. Lots of torture involved, seeing that he appears to be a serious sadist...yeah. I love the way that you've kept the definition of having the two different parts, the Good and Evil of Harry. This is one of the situations where there's an actually well-made character that's dark and evil. Because your characterization IS dark, and it's got evil as well, instead of being evil and calling it dark. Lovely.