Reviews for To Always Remember
Dawn96 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
AMAZING!
sappjody chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
hi , i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one
Tracy chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
LOL, I loved the golden-brown thing, I remember you telling me about it. so who's next on Sirius' list?

Update soon!
Corky chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
It shames me to say that this occurred, James. Honestly...

I finished planning my epic! D ...could you do me a favor and write it for me? ;-; You know I suck...plus, we have cookies that you did not make!

Sour Apple Pucker is an alcoholic beverage my mother tricked me into drinking. It's the same shade of the kool-aid we had in the fridge, so that's what she told me it was. .; My mom is the best...

See you tomorrow, Prongs.
Corky chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Hey, babe. I was reading the first book again (actually, I skimmed the part where Harry gets on the team) and you were right. It never specifically states anywhere in there that James was Seeker. McGonagall just says that he would be proud.

I'm sure you wish to gloat or something at the moment, but, right now...Moony is tired and never wishes to taste Sour Apple Pucker again.
veryoldaccount chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
JEEZ WOMAN! i am being to love you even more! keep writing i luv it! dont leave me waiting!
Tracy chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I found it, YAY!

It's so great!

aw, Lily and James are so cute! lol
Sunnflowers chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
It was a really good chapter, but you made one mistake, James wasn't a Chaser. In the first book they said that he was Quidditch captain and seeker. Still really good though.
Meghann chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Nicely done! I can't wait till the next chapter _. I love Sirius and the rest of the Marauders! Peter, not so much now, after reading the third bood. I just have one question though. In the fifth book it talks about them picking head boy and girl and Ron and Hermoine were picked. Harry was a little jealous but Sirius told him that James wasn't head boy either but Remus was. Maybe I read wrong, but nevermind. I just wanted to point that out. Doesn't really matter to me _