Reviews for Choices Made
Arien30 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I could feel this woman's dedication and determination in this little tale. I'd like to know who her lover is, but I don't think it's really that important. Well written!
Isil Elensar chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Hi all! Figured I'd respond here... don't know where else to do it. :-) I had in mind the movie "Dangerous Beauty" when I wrote this. except the twist is that my courtesan chose to get pregnant. My character, though not named, is reflecting on her decision and is told from her PoV.

I told it in first person PoV, and I felt that names weren't necessary, considering that she wouldn't be saying her own name in her reflections, nor that of the lord whose baby she's carrying. She knows who he is... why say his name? But if you're truly curious...

He is a very high ranking official of the Gondorian Court. This story is set in the 3rd Age when Kings still ruled Gondor.

Thanks for reading!
Rous chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I liked it. She states what she belives and stands by it. I, also, must profess an interest in the man in question. Although not

integeral to the story, it is just rabid curiousity on my part.

Rous
Earendil Eldar chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Agreeing with one review, disagreeing with another. I think this is quite a good "drabble", as it were. There does not need to be a story line. I would, however, like to know to whom the woman is a courtesan to. Anyone we know? Obviously someone ranking pretty high up in Gondorian politics - a Steward, perhaps?

I for one quite like it, and also the other story you updated yesterday (i can't remember which it was at the moment, since the site wouldn't let me review at the time).

Good work.
Eisheth chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Short and sweet...though, I am wondering who the man is...hm...
Tristfal chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
This story confuses me what is the characters name? There is no real story line I couldn't understand why you wrote this. This can't be your best work...
Eathiln chapter 1 . 9/19/2004