Reviews for Why Me?
Jamespottersflower chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I know it's been years since you updated but I am soooooo hooked on the story. If you could find it in your heart to update it would be much appreciated.
Helen chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
It's pretty good! The only thing I don't like is the swearing.
Jordan chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Awesome. More soon. Please write some more.
soar2survive chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
this is really really good

can't wait to see the detention. update son
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
update soon
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
update soon
HarryPotter'sGirl chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
What you wrote was absolutely great... but 1 thing, it really seems that the only feeling Lily will ever feel for James is hatred! Anyways, i just wanted to congratulate you and ask you when we were going to get to read chapter 4! cant wait for the detention scene! will chapter 4 be on this website itself or on

keep it up!
offramp chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Oh please update SOON! I can't wait to see what happens in detention! But seeing as you haven't updated in three years I'd say my chances are pretty slim.
jaynerox chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Your story is brilliant! Can't wait to read what happens in detention :D Update soon!
Anso chapter 3 . 9/14/2006

Great FF! why don't you continue?

Please update again!

I'd be happy about it!

mizz.3li chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
for some reason i dont remmeber Lily with glasses. But the story was still great. Keep writing!
Amenti chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
is there more 2 come

Silver Hana chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
very interesting so far! write more. i cant wait to see how they stop loathing each other! and the thing about her always being a bit different? is there something behind that or is it just something that he said to try and irk her? anyway... write more soon!
CKerased chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Hey, I was just wandering if you were ever going to finish this story or not. Please reply by e-mailing me or something. Good story by the way.
revolutionrose chapter 3 . 4/21/2006