Reviews for The Key
Arien30 chapter 12 . 1/12/2005
Oh my! Such a suspenseful tale! You certainly kept me reading until the very end. I especially liked when she finally remembered her true identity, and the fact that after everything that was done to her, she still loved Melannen. And what's better, he loved her in return! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Westwind Flame chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Nice chapter and nice beggining indeed, although some of the plot looks a bit outworn.

I liked the "flourishness" of the enemy captain (who is he? an easterner? an orc? somthing else?)- but some of his reactions and methods looks as if they are contadicting each other, or even stupid. is seems that you tried to "feed" information to the readers, and you have overdone it a bit.

by the way: I'm still wating for your reponse to my former question: can you give me permission to translate you fic to Hebrew?

please reply soon (whether it is a "yes" or a "no") to my email:

respectfully yours

Westwind Flame

seemingly
Kitt chapter 12 . 9/29/2004
Let me start by saying that as in all your stories, this has good emotional layout.

Keeping secret Geliriel's identity had me hungering to continue reading.

With it turning out that Melannen and Gelirial indeed loved each other was an almost unanticipated forthcoming. As I said, good emotions.

And great dramatic ending, setting the stage for the sequel.

Well done, Isil!
Rhapsody the Bard chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I remember when you wrote this chapter. You had no idea where it might lead up to. It was just there and your muse was quite happy. Smug even and then she ran off. I was the first reader and I still feel very lucky that I was there to read it. My muse helped you out and soon as they teamed up it became a very well written story. It is a dark story, but very fitting for the First age. Stories like this make me feel humble and stop my pity attempts of writing. Keep writing!

Rhapsody