Reviews for Flight of the Thestrals
krys21 chapter 74 . 5/2
I know it's been forever, but I just re-read this story and PreFlight. I still love both after all this time and will be back for more whenever you choose to update again. Keep being awesome!
Endsessions chapter 74 . 4/4
Missing you and this story. I hope you're doing well. Me and my best friend who have been following this story for 12 years were just talking about how much we miss reading your insightful, interesting twist on this world and how beautifully well written it is! Missing it and hope there's a chance of it returning with a comeback soon!
blackbloodywolf chapter 74 . 2/8
is this ever going to be continued?
FlorenceBD chapter 74 . 10/23/2015
Couldn't finish last review, I am sorry. So, I really loved the snow elves. I think you made them look good and mischievous at the same time, and not because they are supposed to be sex demons (though it obviously helps. I would like to have a Forester of my own. Draco and Ginny, well, I can't begin to say how much I adore them. Ginny specially, because in the movies they made her so fragile and unimportant, and all I see in her is fierce and boldness and love. Draco, well, I always believed he was misunderstood, and I really thought while reading the books that he would turn his back to his father. But, as you've mentioned, it is really hard to do this when you're raised in such a way your entire life. And the great personality you have Pax! I love him now and I wish he was really in the books! Also, how can you not have planned this from the beginning? I mean, it's hardly written out of the blue, and everything led to the moment now, from the first chapter to this. Seriously, I really really really hope you finish this one day. I am totally looking forward to it, it got me skipping my everyday tasks just to read one more chapter. Sorry about the bad English, it is not my native language. Hope you are well.
FlorenceBD chapter 74 . 10/23/2015
Pleeeeease update! Your story is fascinating. I confess I am not really fond of Hermione/Snape or slash, but it didn't get in the way at all because there are so many other wonderful things! I mean, Forester... He's a cutie in my mind. Of course I can't begin talking about Draco, he's just something.
pollypocket911 chapter 36 . 9/26/2015
Still re-read this at least once a year. This was the story that got me interested in reading fanfiction in the first place.

You are a brilliant writer hope to read more of your work one day
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 73 . 8/27/2015
Hello, just read this story again. Still holding out hope for a update.

Just two questions (if you ever see this);
1- why can't Pax just take the awful memories he steals and doesn't want and store them in a pensive? Just like he did with the little girl, that way he has taken them, so they aren't hurtful and don't return to the victim but at the same time they don't burden Pax?
I mean didn't Dumbledore have a room full of them?

2- even if Pax doesn't leave Harry, way nit take the collar off and just stay put? I can't imagine walking around with it all the time to be comfortable. Also it would be hard to hide at all times and we know how they feel about being stared at...

Wonderful story, really wish you would continue it. But thanks for sharing this much of it.
dannibobanni chapter 74 . 7/19/2015
i know it'll probably never happen, but i really do hope that you someday decide to revisit these stories. like so many other reviewers, you've truly changed how i view all of the characters in the books, so much so that i consider your storyline a sort of second canon. you are a truly talented writer and i hate to see such a marvelous story go unfinished :)
Guest chapter 74 . 7/7/2015
I've read both Pre-Flight and Flight 3 times now. I absolutely adore them! If you ever choose to update this incredible story, I know I will not be the only one immensely excited to pick it right back up :) you have all our support!
daenerysst0rmborn chapter 46 . 5/30/2015
I cannot express the love that I have for this story. I first want to start off by saying that not only have you shown me a new side of characters that I had previously disliked (cough cough Snape), but you have managed to write an incredible story. The characters and plot are well developed and I really like the nicer, more gentle side that your story has shown of the Slytherin House. When I looked at your profile I saw that the last message you had left was from 2013. As you know now it is 2015. I also saw that you mentioned the passing of your mother, and I understand that is no use to you now, and I really hope I am not opening up any old wounds by saying this, I am so truly sorry for your loss. I know from first hand experience what it is like to loose a parent. I don't know if you will ever read this, but in the off chance that you will, I hope that it is because you have started using this account and are writing again because you have a gift. It has truly been a pleasure reading this story so far and I'm not even 2/3 finished yet!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Ten years later, and I will still wait for this to be updated. Favorite fanfic of all time.
Guest chapter 74 . 5/20/2015
Hi there! Just wanted to let you know how great of a story this is! A friend recommended it to me and once I started I couldn't put it down. I read Pre-Flight as well and it, too, captivated my attention for the better part of 2 weeks. Every spare moment I had, I picked up reading. I love your portrayal of Draco, Hermione, Snape... all the characters really. Although I am aware this story has not been updated in a very long time, I truly hope you will one day finish this wonderful story. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you so much for your amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Please please PLEASE update! I love this story. It's incredibly intriguing and well written. Great work :)
Mindgroping chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
Hello, and Thank you for the story, I adore it, and especially your portrayal of Hermione. Just one thing though - asexual means basically no sexual attraction towards any gender, while pansexual on the other hand means sexual attraction towards any gender, so I think pansexual would be a more fitting choice to describe the shadow demon.
This is one of the first times I've actually liked Ron, so thanks for that :)
Ketorah chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
pleeeeeeaasssseeeee begging you...I have re read this story 15 times at least...plleeeeaaassee for the sake of all our minds update it . please... pretty please with sugar on top and sprinkles and a cherry...forever faithful - Dae'
2,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »