Reviews for Flight of the Thestrals
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Please please PLEASE update! I love this story. It's incredibly intriguing and well written. Great work :)
Mindgroping chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
Hello, and Thank you for the story, I adore it, and especially your portrayal of Hermione. Just one thing though - asexual means basically no sexual attraction towards any gender, while pansexual on the other hand means sexual attraction towards any gender, so I think pansexual would be a more fitting choice to describe the shadow demon.
This is one of the first times I've actually liked Ron, so thanks for that :)
Ketorah chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
pleeeeeeaasssseeeee update...im begging you...I have re read this story 15 times at least...plleeeeaaassee for the sake of all our minds update it . please... pretty please with sugar on top and sprinkles and a cherry...forever faithful - Dae'
Twisted-Kitten90 chapter 74 . 3/25/2014
I absolutely love this story! I was disappointed when I stopped getting alerts about new chapters for it. I've read your latest update about why you've been gone for so long and I just want to say that I am truly sorry about your mom. I hope you find your motivation again, and not just to fulfill my needs of wanting to know what happens in not only this story but Pre-Flight as well, but for you personally...I know from experience that losing your motivation really sucks. I also hope that one day you will be able to share your stories with someone close to you, never give up hope and never discredit anyone as they might just surprise you!
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I was trying to leave a review on the last chapter, but since I already did it won't let me. I hope we see an update from you in the future on this and the sequel. Its a great story. You're sorely missed.
swimmer chapter 74 . 12/14/2013
Hello. I love this fanfiction you have written. I am just wondering when you will add more chapters. I want to know how it will end.
Ashleyrobinson15 chapter 74 . 10/4/2013
Are you ever going to come back to this piece, I keep checking on it and you haven't updates since 05'
ihavehope chapter 74 . 7/13/2013
Still here. Hope you finish this someday.
TheDragonMarauder chapter 74 . 6/9/2013
Hey I am a new joiner and I have no idea how to write an amazing story like yours! If you can help me please write it in your next chapter which I will be sure to read! Thanks
legendofpanties chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Oh god, this had me grinning the entire time.
SNH chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
my heart aches for the loss of your mother. I too, deal with anxiety issues and I felt it was necessary to say how your world - particularly PreFlight and Snape's Odessa home - has helped me. That entire sequence of chapters was cathartic. And so I must thank you for giving me a world to lose myself in - to forget about my problems and life and just, bask in the sun.

Thank you and I hope your muse returns soon. For every review you receive, know there is likely 20 other people who have been touched by your work.
Kaydera chapter 73 . 3/9/2013
Hi there! I just reread the entire story thus far and just had to post a review. I originally read this story when you started posting it years ago and I still enjoyed it all these years later. Considering how much my tastes have changed since then, that's was a little surprising to me. I really like your portrayal of the characters and how you manage to work in your own characters so well. As a reader I also appreciate the amount of research you did for this story. I know with the release of the final two books some of your story is slightly AU but it refreshing to have a writer actually understand what they're writing about. I hope your muse allows you to continue this story eventually as I would really like to read more. Regardless, however, I hope you keep writing. You're quite talented at it.

Kaydera
Keither Serenity chapter 72 . 11/30/2012
(Had to post the review on this chapter as I already had reviews on the other chapters lol)

As I said before...I love this story... so as I was reading the Delse/Pax thing I thought... damn...wouldn't it be awesome if Lucius showed up around Draco and Pax again talking all arrogant "you can't hurt me demon,I'm of the blood line" and then for Draco to be all "father, about that..." and Pax to grab up Lucius and say "your not the Zabini blood" and sliced him up all awesome like... lol... but then that idea got all ruined when Voldemort and Snape were talking and the loyalty shift was 'felt' ... damn..double damn...lol... anyways... Wow...I think just about everyone is pregnant in this story... love it. I'm just going to love seeing how you incorporate PreFlight with this one... the two seemed so close to merging before the hiatus... again, ever the fan...
write4ursoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I just got done reading preflight, imagine my surprise when I started retarding this one and knew exactly who the muggle had been and why he had been killed! Devious! I love it!
tsphilly chapter 74 . 10/22/2012
I am addicted to this story! So can't wait for additional chapters!
2,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »