Reviews for Flight of the Thestrals
I just finished 74 chapters and I am heart broken that it is left unfinished! I have been reading like a maniac trying to finish it and the closer I got to the end the more fearful I was that it wasn't finish... And it isn't. And even more now I see over 10 years have passed and I am sure you have no intentions on finishing it. Wish you would. Great story and it is a shame it isn't completed
readerofHP chapter 72 . 2/21
DazedAlice420 chapter 74 . 1/6
I love this! it took me a couple of months to read because of work but overall I think it's fantastic. I'm a huge harry potter fan but I don't care about the mistakes about facts. Your imagination is what makes the plot so good! I think your writing is amazing and very similar to the descriptive powers of J. ! I hope you are continuing this story and just have been busy lately! I would love to see an end to this journey. sending much love to you! thank you so much for putting so much time and effort into this! last note isn't the hplexicon and amazing site! I stumbled upon it like 8 years ago and used it when I wrote a thesis paper about harry potter! I still use it to this day! lol fandom is cool
DazedAlice420 chapter 53 . 12/19/2016
I love how you make your own connections but still make a reference in the book. like how dumbledore and snape are related and then you made the connection of their friendship and why he trusts snape. that is very smart ! I love this btw I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
This is amazing and i still have many chapters to go! here's a link for any future writing you may have /character/malfoy-family/draco-malfoy/ its an encyclopedia for everything Harry Potter related. I linked specifically Draco's info. I would have guessed February as well for his birthday. anyway thank you for putting hard work into this. i never know how to thank authors but i really do appreciate this
krys21 chapter 74 . 5/2/2016
I know it's been forever, but I just re-read this story and PreFlight. I still love both after all this time and will be back for more whenever you choose to update again. Keep being awesome!
Endsessions chapter 74 . 4/4/2016
Missing you and this story. I hope you're doing well. Me and my best friend who have been following this story for 12 years were just talking about how much we miss reading your insightful, interesting twist on this world and how beautifully well written it is! Missing it and hope there's a chance of it returning with a comeback soon!
blackbloodywolf chapter 74 . 2/8/2016
is this ever going to be continued?
FlorenceBD chapter 74 . 10/23/2015
Couldn't finish last review, I am sorry. So, I really loved the snow elves. I think you made them look good and mischievous at the same time, and not because they are supposed to be sex demons (though it obviously helps. I would like to have a Forester of my own. Draco and Ginny, well, I can't begin to say how much I adore them. Ginny specially, because in the movies they made her so fragile and unimportant, and all I see in her is fierce and boldness and love. Draco, well, I always believed he was misunderstood, and I really thought while reading the books that he would turn his back to his father. But, as you've mentioned, it is really hard to do this when you're raised in such a way your entire life. And the great personality you have Pax! I love him now and I wish he was really in the books! Also, how can you not have planned this from the beginning? I mean, it's hardly written out of the blue, and everything led to the moment now, from the first chapter to this. Seriously, I really really really hope you finish this one day. I am totally looking forward to it, it got me skipping my everyday tasks just to read one more chapter. Sorry about the bad English, it is not my native language. Hope you are well.
FlorenceBD chapter 74 . 10/23/2015
Pleeeeease update! Your story is fascinating. I confess I am not really fond of Hermione/Snape or slash, but it didn't get in the way at all because there are so many other wonderful things! I mean, Forester... He's a cutie in my mind. Of course I can't begin talking about Draco, he's just something.
pollypocket911 chapter 36 . 9/26/2015
Still re-read this at least once a year. This was the story that got me interested in reading fanfiction in the first place.

You are a brilliant writer hope to read more of your work one day
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 73 . 8/27/2015
Hello, just read this story again. Still holding out hope for a update.

Just two questions (if you ever see this);
1- why can't Pax just take the awful memories he steals and doesn't want and store them in a pensive? Just like he did with the little girl, that way he has taken them, so they aren't hurtful and don't return to the victim but at the same time they don't burden Pax?
I mean didn't Dumbledore have a room full of them?

2- even if Pax doesn't leave Harry, way nit take the collar off and just stay put? I can't imagine walking around with it all the time to be comfortable. Also it would be hard to hide at all times and we know how they feel about being stared at...

Wonderful story, really wish you would continue it. But thanks for sharing this much of it.
dannibobanni chapter 74 . 7/19/2015
i know it'll probably never happen, but i really do hope that you someday decide to revisit these stories. like so many other reviewers, you've truly changed how i view all of the characters in the books, so much so that i consider your storyline a sort of second canon. you are a truly talented writer and i hate to see such a marvelous story go unfinished :)
Guest chapter 74 . 7/7/2015
I've read both Pre-Flight and Flight 3 times now. I absolutely adore them! If you ever choose to update this incredible story, I know I will not be the only one immensely excited to pick it right back up :) you have all our support!
daenerysst0rmborn chapter 46 . 5/30/2015
I cannot express the love that I have for this story. I first want to start off by saying that not only have you shown me a new side of characters that I had previously disliked (cough cough Snape), but you have managed to write an incredible story. The characters and plot are well developed and I really like the nicer, more gentle side that your story has shown of the Slytherin House. When I looked at your profile I saw that the last message you had left was from 2013. As you know now it is 2015. I also saw that you mentioned the passing of your mother, and I understand that is no use to you now, and I really hope I am not opening up any old wounds by saying this, I am so truly sorry for your loss. I know from first hand experience what it is like to loose a parent. I don't know if you will ever read this, but in the off chance that you will, I hope that it is because you have started using this account and are writing again because you have a gift. It has truly been a pleasure reading this story so far and I'm not even 2/3 finished yet!
2,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »