Reviews for Flight of the Thestrals
dannibobanni chapter 74 . 7/19
i know it'll probably never happen, but i really do hope that you someday decide to revisit these stories. like so many other reviewers, you've truly changed how i view all of the characters in the books, so much so that i consider your storyline a sort of second canon. you are a truly talented writer and i hate to see such a marvelous story go unfinished :)
I've read both Pre-Flight and Flight 3 times now. I absolutely adore them! If you ever choose to update this incredible story, I know I will not be the only one immensely excited to pick it right back up :) you have all our support!
daenerysst0rmborn chapter 46 . 5/30
I cannot express the love that I have for this story. I first want to start off by saying that not only have you shown me a new side of characters that I had previously disliked (cough cough Snape), but you have managed to write an incredible story. The characters and plot are well developed and I really like the nicer, more gentle side that your story has shown of the Slytherin House. When I looked at your profile I saw that the last message you had left was from 2013. As you know now it is 2015. I also saw that you mentioned the passing of your mother, and I understand that is no use to you now, and I really hope I am not opening up any old wounds by saying this, I am so truly sorry for your loss. I know from first hand experience what it is like to loose a parent. I don't know if you will ever read this, but in the off chance that you will, I hope that it is because you have started using this account and are writing again because you have a gift. It has truly been a pleasure reading this story so far and I'm not even 2/3 finished yet!
Ten years later, and I will still wait for this to be updated. Favorite fanfic of all time.
Hi there! Just wanted to let you know how great of a story this is! A friend recommended it to me and once I started I couldn't put it down. I read Pre-Flight as well and it, too, captivated my attention for the better part of 2 weeks. Every spare moment I had, I picked up reading. I love your portrayal of Draco, Hermione, Snape... all the characters really. Although I am aware this story has not been updated in a very long time, I truly hope you will one day finish this wonderful story. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you so much for your amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Please please PLEASE update! I love this story. It's incredibly intriguing and well written. Great work :)
Mindgroping chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
Hello, and Thank you for the story, I adore it, and especially your portrayal of Hermione. Just one thing though - asexual means basically no sexual attraction towards any gender, while pansexual on the other hand means sexual attraction towards any gender, so I think pansexual would be a more fitting choice to describe the shadow demon.
This is one of the first times I've actually liked Ron, so thanks for that :)
Ketorah chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
pleeeeeeaasssseeeee update...im begging you...I have re read this story 15 times at least...plleeeeaaassee for the sake of all our minds update it . please... pretty please with sugar on top and sprinkles and a cherry...forever faithful - Dae'
Twisted-Kitten90 chapter 74 . 3/25/2014
I absolutely love this story! I was disappointed when I stopped getting alerts about new chapters for it. I've read your latest update about why you've been gone for so long and I just want to say that I am truly sorry about your mom. I hope you find your motivation again, and not just to fulfill my needs of wanting to know what happens in not only this story but Pre-Flight as well, but for you personally...I know from experience that losing your motivation really sucks. I also hope that one day you will be able to share your stories with someone close to you, never give up hope and never discredit anyone as they might just surprise you!
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I was trying to leave a review on the last chapter, but since I already did it won't let me. I hope we see an update from you in the future on this and the sequel. Its a great story. You're sorely missed.
swimmer chapter 74 . 12/14/2013
Hello. I love this fanfiction you have written. I am just wondering when you will add more chapters. I want to know how it will end.
Ashleyrobinson15 chapter 74 . 10/4/2013
Are you ever going to come back to this piece, I keep checking on it and you haven't updates since 05'
ihavehope chapter 74 . 7/13/2013
Still here. Hope you finish this someday.
TheDragonMarauder chapter 74 . 6/9/2013
Hey I am a new joiner and I have no idea how to write an amazing story like yours! If you can help me please write it in your next chapter which I will be sure to read! Thanks
legendofpanties chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Oh god, this had me grinning the entire time.
2,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »