Reviews for Imagining the Worst
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It is a nice story, but I myself could never see Chance wanting to comit suicide. Plus couldn't Jake and Hackle find some way of getting Chance out of there, even if it was to download him into a robot body like he did with Mac and Molly?
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
...This fic, when added together with Technical Difficulties and a good handful of your other fictions, has given me a TurboKat sized plot bunny. And she won't leave me alone, either.

And if you think that's a compaint, it sure as hell is not.

This story is a great launch pad of sorts. I enjoyed just about every word here - although I think Jake needed a whap of some sort to the head by the end of it, though. Eh.

Please come back to this story should your muse allow you!

'Til one of your next stories, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Nice_
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Creepy. :)
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Wow. I haven't read technical diffaculties yet...But this is great! Keep it up Kris! Stancy McKatt
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Wow, I never saw the ending of the Swat-Kats. This was fantastic story, and I hope you'll write a sequel.
Sage SK chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
'Tis me! You know I think it's great! ;) I just love the way the Boys stick to each other even through the worst times. Great job! ;D ::before she goes runs up to Kris to give her the mother of all noogies and showers her with Pixie Stix dust:: Laters! ::beams, runs like the wind::