Reviews for Call Me Mr Potter!
SerpensPrincess chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Please tell me harry says yes soon greats so far update soon please
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Jane Slytherin chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
Hi Pokari :)

This story is sweet and I'd really like to read it to the end. You apparently stopped updating it a long time ago, and back then you quite honestly needed a beta-reader. Or a competent one if you already had one at all.
Now, 5 years later, I'm sure your English has improved tremendously and your next chapter will probably be a piece of cake for your beta-reader.
I'll be looking forward to your update on this.

Have a fabulous day,

Jane
aleqandro chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU MADE ME LEARN ENGLISH TO READ IT AND END THE STORY LIKE THIS.
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
The twins are adorable and Drarry is so sweet in this fic:) Amazing job
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
This is such a lovely story! It's really adorable, I hope you'll be adding to it in the near future!
Tety Potter-Malfoy chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
Its over? Please, go on until they marry and have a happy ever after!
Amaly Malfoy chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Nuevamente una disculpa por escribir en español.
He leído tus historias desde años atrás, cuando las publicaste originalmente, en un principio las traducía y en los últimos días he regresado a ellas buscando practicar la lectura en inglés y un rato de diversión.
Ojalá te animes y tu vida real te permita continuarlas y concluirlas.
Cuídate, que estés bien y feliz año 2014!.
ThebeatlesHead chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Have you ever heard of grammar ?!
natsuki23 chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Aw. . . it ended. I wanted to find out more and see whether or not Harry will say yes. Please update soon! I look forward to Harry's yes and the happy ever after.
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
Great story :D
jk chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
it's nice.
BeautifulLotus chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
I want more
fan of fanfiction.1 chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Awhhh...so much fluff!Can't wait for the next chapter...
Good job
bxk-freakazoid chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
I absolutely loved this! altho I must say the grammar cud be watched, it was so much fun to read. you wrote the twin beautifully, its at times hard to write from a kids POV but you did it so naturally! so cute, I can imagine them so clearly in my head! also I like how draco and harry have developed!
severus' and sirius' relationship was really interesting! I wonder wht their kid's gonna look like?
and I want to see how Neville and blaise get along! theyd make a cute pair; I always loved those love/hate relationships and this one is just perfect!
I absolutely hated cecile, but thn did feel sorry for her and im glad she decided to scoot at the rite time, or I wud have entered this story (like many other reviewers) and have kicked her out myself!
I was also pleasantly surprised to see Lucius so amiable and calm altho usually I interpret him as cold, cruel and pessimistic, but in your story hes calm, but smart. I like that!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this! you cant just leave us hanging!
1,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »