Reviews for Call Me Mr Potter!
thehpfan123 chapter 19 . 10/30
Its an amzing story. Very sweet! I hope you continue with it one day.
KatieMarrie chapter 19 . 9/24
I could tell English wasn't your first language, but it didn't take away from the story and was easy to read around. Loved it, very heart warming. Ugh, the twins were just too cute! Fell in love with them both!
KatieMarrie chapter 8 . 9/23
Haha, kids say the darnest things.
slasshh chapter 18 . 6/13
narcissa you stupid bitch
SerpensPrincess chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Please tell me harry says yes soon greats so far update soon please
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Jane Slytherin chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
Hi Pokari :)

This story is sweet and I'd really like to read it to the end. You apparently stopped updating it a long time ago, and back then you quite honestly needed a beta-reader. Or a competent one if you already had one at all.
Now, 5 years later, I'm sure your English has improved tremendously and your next chapter will probably be a piece of cake for your beta-reader.
I'll be looking forward to your update on this.

Have a fabulous day,

aleqandro chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
The twins are adorable and Drarry is so sweet in this fic:) Amazing job
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 19 . 1/13/2014
This is such a lovely story! It's really adorable, I hope you'll be adding to it in the near future!
Tety Potter-Malfoy chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
Its over? Please, go on until they marry and have a happy ever after!
Amaly Malfoy chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Nuevamente una disculpa por escribir en español.
He leído tus historias desde años atrás, cuando las publicaste originalmente, en un principio las traducía y en los últimos días he regresado a ellas buscando practicar la lectura en inglés y un rato de diversión.
Ojalá te animes y tu vida real te permita continuarlas y concluirlas.
Cuídate, que estés bien y feliz año 2014!.
ThebeatlesHead chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Have you ever heard of grammar ?!
natsuki23 chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Aw. . . it ended. I wanted to find out more and see whether or not Harry will say yes. Please update soon! I look forward to Harry's yes and the happy ever after.
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 19 . 10/2/2013