Reviews for Oblivious
VampirateLycan chapter 43 . 8/4
Well. I thoroughly enjoyed that. A day and a half of pretty much solid reading well spent.
Off to see if you did write that sequel, and to find the fluff RLNT now. Love me some RLNT. :)
VampirateLycan chapter 38 . 8/4
I knew we'd turn you to romance. Remus and Tonks are too good to not to :)
VampirateLycan chapter 37 . 8/4
I can't get over how well you wrote Remus and Tonks. Honestly. It's refreshing.
VampirateLycan chapter 33 . 8/4
Woo drinks! We'll make a romance writer of you yet! Lol

If you hadn't of mentioned a plot hole I honestly wouldn't have noticed.
VampirateLycan chapter 31 . 8/4
I wasn't going to review until the end, but I'm so tense I need to take a break from reading so here we go.

Just wow, wow. Love this story so much, admittedly I was hoping for more Remus and Tonks but as you've admitted you don't really do romance I'm happy with what we've had.

And what we've had has been amazing, a truly original idea and you've pulled it off splendidly. Nice to see a story where he wasn't bitten by Fenrir. And you've been amazing at keeping them on character in this quite AU story. You wrote Tonks and Remus and Moody wonderfully. And I live Diana and Rey. Your Poppy is also amazing! As is Snape. Basically they're all brilliant.

I could keep gushing but I think I've calmed down enough now to read on. Thanks for keeping me occupied on a 5 hour drive to Nottingham. :) 3
tanithlipsky chapter 43 . 6/29
cool.
I first read this ages ago and rereading your writing is like coming back to an old friend... You're so talented!
TheLoud chapter 43 . 2/6
Thank you for this wonderful story! It’s interesting that it has so much in common with Rowling’s explanation of Remus’s lycanthropy that she posted on Pottermore, I assume after you wrote this. Either great minds think alike, or she used your story as inspiration.

Hogwarts gives an impressive number of sick days to its employees, and in-house healthcare is a great benefit. You can tell this isn’t an American school.
Love4lupinalways chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
I LOVED this chapter, the prank was perfect!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/5/2017
HOLY SHIT
Guest chapter 14 . 1/21/2017
HOLEY SWISS CHEESE! It's getting tense!
FriendLey chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
It's amazing how quite close the bite story is to the canon one that JKR eventually published in pottermore.
RoboTitaness chapter 42 . 10/1/2016
Wow. This was one heck of a story. Unique, well-written, captivating. Simply brilliant. I could just see James and Sirius watching as Remus finally verbally takes down Kane in Chapter 41, and I could see them cheering him on, so proud that Moony finally understood. Your character arc for Remus is fantastic, and so is the way you managed to play so many characters into this AU. I don' know if you'll actually even see this message, but it was great!
faerieMagic07 chapter 41 . 3/25/2016
Nice. Abraham Kane is perfect.
faerieMagic07 chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Riight. I knew this must be good just like your other works, but I put off reading this because it had no ship, but now I finally plod ahead. And as expected, it is good. Happy reading to m. ;)