Reviews for Oblivious
tanithlipsky chapter 43 . 6/29
cool.
I first read this ages ago and rereading your writing is like coming back to an old friend... You're so talented!
TheLoud chapter 43 . 2/6
Thank you for this wonderful story! It’s interesting that it has so much in common with Rowling’s explanation of Remus’s lycanthropy that she posted on Pottermore, I assume after you wrote this. Either great minds think alike, or she used your story as inspiration.

Hogwarts gives an impressive number of sick days to its employees, and in-house healthcare is a great benefit. You can tell this isn’t an American school.
Love4lupinalways chapter 5 . 4/9/2017
I LOVED this chapter, the prank was perfect!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/5/2017
HOLY SHIT
Guest chapter 14 . 1/21/2017
HOLEY SWISS CHEESE! It's getting tense!
FriendLey chapter 11 . 10/10/2016
It's amazing how quite close the bite story is to the canon one that JKR eventually published in pottermore.
RoboTitaness chapter 42 . 10/1/2016
Wow. This was one heck of a story. Unique, well-written, captivating. Simply brilliant. I could just see James and Sirius watching as Remus finally verbally takes down Kane in Chapter 41, and I could see them cheering him on, so proud that Moony finally understood. Your character arc for Remus is fantastic, and so is the way you managed to play so many characters into this AU. I don' know if you'll actually even see this message, but it was great!
faerieMagic07 chapter 41 . 3/25/2016
Nice. Abraham Kane is perfect.
faerieMagic07 chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Riight. I knew this must be good just like your other works, but I put off reading this because it had no ship, but now I finally plod ahead. And as expected, it is good. Happy reading to m. ;)
Sofie chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I'm actually surprised how rational this sounds. How intelligent just like good ole Remus. Why do you not have many more reviews and favorites? People must be delusional. Oh well, I like it, and you have the satisfaction of knowing that. I honestly hope I could write like you. Clear cut, direct, and on going with the plot. And with just enough detail to not make the reader wonder too much and not too much detail to make the reader bored out of their mind.

This is a WEREWOLF story, people. Where are those Twilight fans when you really need them?
Anne Trent chapter 39 . 8/1/2015
Oh no I thought he won't go !Huh!big surprise (sarcasm)
Anne Trent chapter 35 . 8/1/2015
AWESOME!and ,of course,AWKWARD!
Anne Trent chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
You dare turn him feral...you should not
Anne Trent chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
I...don't get does not go to Hogwarts on Harry's sixth year!