Reviews for Oblivious
shinobi-turtleducks chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Hullooooooo
I've loved this story since I first read it months ago and I often reread it and Imperius. This chapter really made me laugh and I was thinking, if I credited you for the idea could I write a short fic pn the execution of the original Marauder's Swansong? *hopes with fingers crossed*
Sweet dreams
dreamy x
yay chapter 43 . 6/16/2012
This has been amazing. You have a lovely writing style, almost no mechanical errors, and great character development. Thanks for writing this!
yay chapter 41 . 6/16/2012
Oh my god that was a good show down. *applause*
yay chapter 40 . 6/16/2012
This chapter was awesome.
yay chapter 39 . 6/16/2012
They're finally getting over their issues? That's so mature of them.
yay chapter 37 . 6/16/2012
Yay Madam Rosmerta!
yay chapter 35 . 6/16/2012
Snape's hilarious too.
yay chapter 29 . 6/16/2012
Neville, the unlikely hero, who nevertheless always seems to end up saving everyone. Go snake killer!
yay chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
Tonks is so awesome.
yay chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
In a good way.
yay chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
*clutches popcorn* This is getting really, really dramatic.
yay chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Wow, now it's really exciting.
yay chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
So was Kane related to the sister-killer?
yay chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
"The students of course!" Poppy regarded him with a sudden glint in her eye. "I thought you might have noticed them around by now, young, shorter than average, more trouble than they're worth?"

"Oh," Remus smiled with mock thoughtfulness. "I wondered about all those adolescents that keep cropping up in my classroom."

I love the sarcasm.
yay chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
"Well, Mr Malfoy," he said, his voice soft but carrying decisively across the now silent room. "If you wanted to tell me that your mother stole your underpants and the weasels are coming, you could have just done it in English."' Best. Comeback. Ever.
689 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »