Reviews for Oblivious
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Umm so I guess I've never reviewed this? Which does not make sense. I read For Want of Silken Thread before I read this, and I freaked out about it because it pulsed with trauma. I cried multiple times when I read it, and I felt the fear and the pain and the shock. And it didn't leave my mind for months, maybe a year, long after I'd forgotten the title. Then I'd found this, and fell absolutely in love.

All of it's brilliance. But the werewolf lesson and the biting flashback scene have been the two images that have never left me. I've read them over and over again.

I dunno how often you visit your account, or if you visit it at all anymore, but In The Woods Somewhere by Hozier was what inspired me to come back to this magnificent story. That song, in my own mind, belongs to this fic. Thank you so much for writing this. It's tattooed on my brain, and it will never leave me.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 42 . 8/20/2014
I had never really read a Remus-centric fic before, but I really enjoyed this and all of your original characters!
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
you know, ths is scarily similar to the real reason of remus' bite that was revealed on pottermore. for revenge. and the werewolf (although it was actually fenrir greyback) did break ino the house. and you even got the 'foolhardy' bit down. like, wow. just wow
Kissandra Lupin chapter 33 . 9/12/2013
:D
Kissandra Lupin chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
I almost cried reading this part
Kissandra Lupin chapter 29 . 9/12/2013
OO WHAT?!
O
Kissandra Lupin chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
:0 My face again
Guest chapter 42 . 9/11/2013
This is without a doubt THE best werewolf story ever written! You captured Remus so amazingly well that I fell even more deeply in love with him, thank you. You are also an amazing author. I hope you finish your novel and make it big someday! People like you deserve nothing less then to become an author as big as JKR and Tolkien.
Kissandra Lupin chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Hate to tell you this, and believe me, this book is THE GREATEST, but his parents are named Lyall and Hope Lupin. You wrote this book before Rowling's interview on that, though.
lovemya2000 chapter 42 . 8/30/2013
This Was So Great!
BossModeTribble chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Well, finally! I was waiting for him to come to the idea that Kane was the one who bit him. I just can't believe it took nine chapters...wow...being a teacher must be stressful...

Nice story, though. I've been working my way steadily through the Remus Lupin archive, reading whatever catches my eye, and this is pretty good. Longer than the others; most of them are one-shots.

I also like your take on werewolves, and especially the "Funky Werewolf Powers" that Lupin shows up with in fanfiction. I do like many stories where they turn up (werewolf metabolism so he can't get drunk and has to deal with the rest of the Marauders are especially entertaining), but your idea is interesting. Feral werewolves...hmm.

And of course, whenever Lupin is at Hogwarts and whenever magical pranks are pulled, well... :)
LupinLover88 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
You know, ever4ytime I read this fanfic, and everytime I finish it, all I can think in the end is how much of a work of art it is. I know this isn't the end chapter, but I figured I'd write my review here anyways. I alwasy finish it, once I decide to reread it, and at the end, I just feel this I don't know. Like wow, that's such a work of art. I wish someone in my family loves Harry Potter as I do, and so we can share in this fanfic, but guess not. haha Just wanted to say that. Thanks, and don't ever pull this fanfic off the sit. I love it too much and would probably feel deep sadness if you did.
regretmemo chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Hullooooooo
I've loved this story since I first read it months ago and I often reread it and Imperius. This chapter really made me laugh and I was thinking, if I credited you for the idea could I write a short fic pn the execution of the original Marauder's Swansong? *hopes with fingers crossed*
Sweet dreams
dreamy x
yay chapter 43 . 6/16/2012
This has been amazing. You have a lovely writing style, almost no mechanical errors, and great character development. Thanks for writing this!
yay chapter 41 . 6/16/2012
Oh my god that was a good show down. *applause*
701 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »