Reviews for Oblivious
Gwenhwyfar chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
... Why is nobody answering my question? :( sorry but I seriously am confused! Has the 1981 event actually been explained? Cuz I am up to chapter twentysomething and I still have no idea what happened that night! I was really looking falward to reading about Remus slash dumbledore and madeye! Anyway... To make my question clear... HAS OR WILL THE 1981 FERAL INCIDENT BE EXPLAINED?
Gwenhwyfar chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Wow! I love this story! It is brilliant. Also I am reading chapter five, and wondering if I have missed the 1981 feral event. Because it has been mentioned a half a dozen times, but I don't remember it being explained in detail. Have you explained it after chapter five, or have I just missed it?

P.s. I LOVE IT!

Keep up the good writing!
Runt the Brave chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
Kane and Abel? -snicker- Ain't that a coincidence.

I'm really enjoying this story, you right really, really well and it's really engaging. In Part One, Remus was incredibly in character and you're doing a great job portraying Reynard. I can't wait to read more, so, that's why this is probably a short review.
Grace chapter 42 . 12/18/2010
Absolutely the BEST peice of fanfiction I have EVER read. Absolutely stunning. I can't wait to read Imperious now. The emotions, scenery, themes-heck, everything- awed me. You and your fanfiction officially rock. Well done.
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Remus' reply to Malfoy's howl cracked me up :) I seriously love this whole story, and all your other Remus-centric ones. He's my favorite character. I honestly have no real complaints, but I thought you might want to know that in the first paragraph after his dream, the very start of this chapter, you have Remus "shaking from head to tow." I do believe you mean toe... ah, cursed spellcheck when it comes to words like that :) I wish there was such a thing as context-check :)
Seamew chapter 43 . 1/27/2010
I absolutely love this story of yours. I can't believe I didn't find it earlier, but thank goodness I have! I've always loved reading a good fic about how Remus came to be a werewolf, and this is by far the best. Ever.

Your characterization was spot on, in my opinion, and I adore the Lupin family. You made me feel so bad about Kane though, especially early on when I realized he was probably the boy the Lupins were considering for adoption. I'll have to go read more of your fics, now. Thank you so much for writing!
temeraire chapter 22 . 11/12/2009
Your Chapter 21 seems to be MIA...where'd it go?
Abraxan chapter 42 . 8/30/2009
Wow! What a great ending - sensitive, sweet, bittersweet - just perfect. Well done!

I'm glad to read you're working on an original novel! I was going to encourage you to do that if you weren't already doing so.

I'm in the same position you are - HP story nagging at me, readers nagging at me, and a novel (my second) to finish polishing. I wish you lots of luck finding a publisher and getting your work out there to the world. And when it's out there, be sure to let your fanfiction readers know so we can order it ASAP!

Keep up the outstanding work!

Abraxan chapter 41 . 8/29/2009
Wow! Remus handled that with a great deal of wisdom and class. Well done!

Abraxan chapter 32 . 8/28/2009
I've honestly been reading too fast to review, but I had to tell you that not only do I love this beautifully written story, I also love the sweet, gently humorous, human touches you include - like Remus telling his dad if he brings chocolate, he'll "fit him in". Well done!

TheMello chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
I know, I know, this review is a little late lol. But I just wanted to say that even though I saw the whole "Kane is Rhea's son" thing coming from about 2 chapters ago, I applaud your creativity with the whole biblical play on words (Kane/Abel). Very nice!
Envy and Fury chapter 42 . 7/25/2009
That was absolutely bloody amazing. It was just so perfect in every way... )
Iluvdraco55 chapter 26 . 6/12/2009
awsome. I think you did a good job on describing his dizziness
Zetera chapter 42 . 2/17/2009
And so it ends. *sniff* I love Remus fics, and I really enjoyed that one, easily one of the best written I have had the pleasure in reading.

I must ask, where you amazed by your apparent epic foreshadowing in this story? If I have my dates right, you finished this before the release of HBP and the story of Greyback came to light. In reading this fic I couldn't help but think all the way through how excited you must have been when you learned of his role.

Also, although parts of your story are no longer canon-compliant, it is amazingly so for the most part for a fic that was completed before the final two components of the HP series were published. Your ideas about the feral and Rowling's descriptions of Greyback mesh very well indeed.

Also, Greyback's targeting of children and the nature of Kane work very well alongside each other, as does your idea of there being more to Remus's bite than an ill-timed stroll in the woods, as Greyback clearly had a problem with Remus's father.

Also - Remus and Tonks! To be honest that match took me completely by surprise at the end of HBP - I'm guessing you were less surprised by it as you had envisioned it yourself. I'd be curious to know how you feel Rowling handled it, as it is rather different that what I think you had in mind.

Those are the main events, though there is much more... certain lines - for instance Remus's thoughts on it being rude to apparate directly into someone's house mirror Dumbledore's words to Harry upon visiting Slughorn in HBP... things like that amazed me. You obviously understand the series very well.

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy review which contains mostly questions it seems! I'm off to read your other stuff :D
Zetera chapter 41 . 2/16/2009
Just wondering, what was the plot parallel you mentioned in your AN? Was it the life and a lifetime bit? As that is all I could see. Excellent chapter, just what I wanted from this fic, and I think your cocktail of emotions for Remus suited him nicely.
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »