Reviews for Oblivious
abesapien chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
You might be running out of ways to thank people, but I'm running out of praises. This chapter was so awesome!

The action was great! And Kane is really cool (I know he's the bad guy, but he's cool anyway). Was he the one that bit Lupin? Why? What happened? Grr.. with every chapter you post I just want to know more.

Really good stuff.

Hmm. One question though, you're not going to kill Lupin, right? He is going to get better, isn't he? Please make him OK.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ija Ijevna chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
It's the kind of fanfiction I really admire - which develops characters and book's threads even deeper than the original; this kind of fanfiction that can be considered missing chapters of the book. I've come across Your story just recently and it's truly refreshing after many other ones - it has plot, it has sense, it has style and action. Not mentioning complex and realistic portraying of Lupin. It may sound obvious, but considering typical fanfiction, it is not. ;) What was the most brilliant? Primo: The Remus - Severus' dynamic, where You showed this contrast between rather childish Snape's sarcasm and Remus' much more subtle ways. Secundo: Explanation of werewolves' nature by Lupin - I like thorough lectures very much ;) and just this kind of intelligent angst as well. Tertio: "The Howling" - it's beatifully Pratchettian - that "wild" music, these yellow contacts, and gentle, sceptic Lupin in the middle of this all. It's capital!

/By the way - forgive me my English; it's not my first language. I manage much better in reading than in writing./
MiniMiPink chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
OMG! He is going to be OK. Right?

Can't wait till Wednesday!
GYRC chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
Wow! That was AMAZING! I loved that chapter so much! You must've put a lot of hard work and time into it!

I can't wait for the next one!
BlackHorntailJunior chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
Well, girl, you have an amazing subconscious! Please, do use it :)

This was a wonderful chapter, I was hanging on every explanation Lupin gave. You handled the exposition in a great way, I actually didn't wan't the bell to ring, I wanted to know more :)

I felt bad for Lupin, though. He really seemed so exposed; I felt like giving him a big hug :)

Oh, yeah, and about your replies, don't kill yourself about them. I'm happy whenever you update. Really, general thanks are fine with me.
trevor-bruttenholm chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
The line came from a dream? Well, please keep on dreaming, especially if you can dream about lines like that :)

It's great how you make Remus so in canon and you manage to add little stuff of your own. I almost thought I was reading one of the books. You really got Lupin's character. And I love all your ideas concerning werewolves. The feral is excellent.

And well, poor Lupin having to expose himself so much. He truly is a Gryffindor. I'd probably be running away if I had to face a class to talk about something so personal :)
TrinityDD chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Well, that was a lesson! Probably if I had been in has class I wouldn't have payed any attention to what he was saying, though. Remus is so cute I'd be just drooling :) Since I was not in his class, I did pay attention. And I think it was great. Loved the explanation for the feral. I really want to know what happened to Remus, and what happened when he was bitten. And thanks for updating so soon.
Howling Wolf 22 chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
:D And I appreciate it greatly.

Poor Remus, having to talk about something so personal...especially when it got into the feral business. :( But even if the topic wasn't all that nice...it was a really good chapter.

You know what to do from here. (Update soon, which is what you have been doing:))
abesapien chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Wow, I don't know what else to say, but wow. That was so amazingly well written. I just felt I was one of the students; completely hypnotized by Lupin's lecture. And Lupin's feelings while he was talking, were so sad.

Really, don't know what else to say, but please keep going. Oh, and don't worry about thanking us (well, at least me). I know you care just by reading this great story.
ArwenLumos chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
Loved it! Great chapter! Can't wait until the next one.
MiniMePink chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
That was so good. Remus is such a good teacher, I want one for myself :)

Loved the chapter.
tomato-can chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Well, wow. This story so rocks! The small details and the humor are wonderful. It's also nice to see that there's a smart plot behind all of this. And if it involves Lupin is always better :)

Keep going.
TrinityDD chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
i absolutely love this story! Great suspense, great humor, great character development!

Can't wait for an update.
ArwenLumos chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
This story gets better with every chapter you add. And the humor is just brilliant. Keep up the excellent writing.
BlackHorntailJunior chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Yep, I agree. Lupin's sense of humor is very subtle but always there. Well, in case of Snape's boggart not so subtle :) And talking about that, you made my day with Lupin's reply to Malfoy: "If you wanted to tell me that your mother stole your underpants and the weasels are coming, you could have just done it in English." That's just classic!

The final prank was great and I love McGonagall and Lupin's dialogue.

I'll be waiting for more.
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »