Reviews for Oblivious
abesapien chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Wow, I don't know what else to say, but wow. That was so amazingly well written. I just felt I was one of the students; completely hypnotized by Lupin's lecture. And Lupin's feelings while he was talking, were so sad.

Really, don't know what else to say, but please keep going. Oh, and don't worry about thanking us (well, at least me). I know you care just by reading this great story.
ArwenLumos chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
Loved it! Great chapter! Can't wait until the next one.
MiniMePink chapter 6 . 9/29/2004
That was so good. Remus is such a good teacher, I want one for myself :)

Loved the chapter.
tomato-can chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Well, wow. This story so rocks! The small details and the humor are wonderful. It's also nice to see that there's a smart plot behind all of this. And if it involves Lupin is always better :)

Keep going.
TrinityDD chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
i absolutely love this story! Great suspense, great humor, great character development!

Can't wait for an update.
ArwenLumos chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
This story gets better with every chapter you add. And the humor is just brilliant. Keep up the excellent writing.
BlackHorntailJunior chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Yep, I agree. Lupin's sense of humor is very subtle but always there. Well, in case of Snape's boggart not so subtle :) And talking about that, you made my day with Lupin's reply to Malfoy: "If you wanted to tell me that your mother stole your underpants and the weasels are coming, you could have just done it in English." That's just classic!

The final prank was great and I love McGonagall and Lupin's dialogue.

I'll be waiting for more.
abesapien chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Another excellent chapter.

The dream. Gr. My curiosity is back. It was so intense and horrible. Poor Lupin.

Snape. Does he really need to be such a git? Specially with the adorable werewolf. Gr.

Oh, and Malfoy, what can I say? Lupin's answer to the annoying bratt was (no other way to say it) bloody brilliant!

And the farewell prank to James and Sirius was very fitting indeed. And sad. Lupin is all alone again.

Beautiful work. Keep it up.
trevor-bruttenholm chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
"Well, Mr Malfoy," he said, his voice soft but carrying decisively across the now silent room. "If you wanted to tell me that your mother stole your underpants and the weasels are coming, you could have just done it in English." That was simpy brilliant. As the rest of the chapter.

The tribute was beautiful. It was a great way of saying goodbye.

Please keep going; I'll be checking for your updates on Wednesday and Saturday. Thanks for letting us know.
MiniMePink chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Excellent! Loved the prank.

I'll be checking for your updates on Wednesday and Saturday, for sure.
Howling Wolf 22 chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Bravo! Absolutely Magnifico! That did seem like the perfect tribute.

As for Malfoy, I just want to kick his butt. However the way Remus replied was just hilarious. _ Update soon! (as almost every reviewer tells you)
Gyrc chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Howling Wolf 22 chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
! THIS IS HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHA! Poor Remus, I feel so sorry for him.*grin* can't wait for more!
abesapien chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
I think my curiosity can wait, specially if you keep writing this amazing chapters.

I loved it so much. The humor was wonderful and I love that you're showing Lupin's wicked side. And cannot wait to see why Remus needs George and Fred's help. Nothing good, for sure :)

Molly was great, by the way.
elmtree chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow. Anybody who loves Lupin must read this magnificent story! Nice, in character, original, exciting and even humorous. Unbelievably good. You deserves far much more reviews! And I dont doubt your original fic is wonderful too, because your basic plot is stable as Mother earth.

Please go on. Im dying to see next chapter.
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »