Reviews for Oblivious
Howling Wolf 22 chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Bravo! Absolutely Magnifico! That did seem like the perfect tribute.

As for Malfoy, I just want to kick his butt. However the way Remus replied was just hilarious. _ Update soon! (as almost every reviewer tells you)
Gyrc chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Howling Wolf 22 chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
! THIS IS HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHA! Poor Remus, I feel so sorry for him.*grin* can't wait for more!
abesapien chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
I think my curiosity can wait, specially if you keep writing this amazing chapters.

I loved it so much. The humor was wonderful and I love that you're showing Lupin's wicked side. And cannot wait to see why Remus needs George and Fred's help. Nothing good, for sure :)

Molly was great, by the way.
elmtree chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow. Anybody who loves Lupin must read this magnificent story! Nice, in character, original, exciting and even humorous. Unbelievably good. You deserves far much more reviews! And I dont doubt your original fic is wonderful too, because your basic plot is stable as Mother earth.

Please go on. Im dying to see next chapter.
MiniMePink chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Ohh! Love it so much! Plz, update soon.
trevor-bruttenholm chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Wow! Don't know what to say. Wonderful story. I'm totally hooked. I really like how you write Lupin.

Update soon, please.
BlackHorntailJunior chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Great, great chapter. I loved Molly unintentionally making Remus feel uncomfortable. It was so sweet and sad at the same time.

And I like a lot how you brought the Marauder in him. Excellent!

Can't wait for more.
AbiDragonfly chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Ohh! That was so good! I couldn't help but giggling all the time. Loved it.

Can't wait for more.
ArwenLumos chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
Wonderful story. I'm totally hooked. Please, keep it up.
abesapien chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Love your story. Is really well crafted and thought out. The plot flows really well. And my curiosity is eating me up. Lupin might not want to know what's going on, but I do.

Please keep up the great writting.
MiniMePink chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Beautiful story! Love it. I really want to know what's going on and what Remus has to do with it.

Cannot wait for an update.
AbiDragonfly chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Your story is great! And Lupin makes me drool, he's just too hot. Love the suspense. Please, update soon.
Astronut chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
Very nice so far. Suspenseful and ingaging, although you might have revealed a little too much information too soon. The characterizations are appropriate. I greatly enjoy your names. Spelling, grammer and sentence structure are good. It is easy to read and flows nicely. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
BlackHorntailJunior chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
Wow! This story is awesome! Love your pot. It's so intriguing. I really want to know what's going with Lupin.

Cannot wait for more.