Reviews for Oblivious
abesapien chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Another excellent chapter.

The dream. Gr. My curiosity is back. It was so intense and horrible. Poor Lupin.

Snape. Does he really need to be such a git? Specially with the adorable werewolf. Gr.

Oh, and Malfoy, what can I say? Lupin's answer to the annoying bratt was (no other way to say it) bloody brilliant!

And the farewell prank to James and Sirius was very fitting indeed. And sad. Lupin is all alone again.

Beautiful work. Keep it up.
trevor-bruttenholm chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
"Well, Mr Malfoy," he said, his voice soft but carrying decisively across the now silent room. "If you wanted to tell me that your mother stole your underpants and the weasels are coming, you could have just done it in English." That was simpy brilliant. As the rest of the chapter.

The tribute was beautiful. It was a great way of saying goodbye.

Please keep going; I'll be checking for your updates on Wednesday and Saturday. Thanks for letting us know.
MiniMePink chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Excellent! Loved the prank.

I'll be checking for your updates on Wednesday and Saturday, for sure.
Howling Wolf 22 chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Bravo! Absolutely Magnifico! That did seem like the perfect tribute.

As for Malfoy, I just want to kick his butt. However the way Remus replied was just hilarious. _ Update soon! (as almost every reviewer tells you)
GYRC chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Howling Wolf 22 chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
! THIS IS HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHA! Poor Remus, I feel so sorry for him.*grin* can't wait for more!
abesapien chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
I think my curiosity can wait, specially if you keep writing this amazing chapters.

I loved it so much. The humor was wonderful and I love that you're showing Lupin's wicked side. And cannot wait to see why Remus needs George and Fred's help. Nothing good, for sure :)

Molly was great, by the way.
elmtree chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow. Anybody who loves Lupin must read this magnificent story! Nice, in character, original, exciting and even humorous. Unbelievably good. You deserves far much more reviews! And I dont doubt your original fic is wonderful too, because your basic plot is stable as Mother earth.

Please go on. Im dying to see next chapter.
MiniMePink chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Ohh! Love it so much! Plz, update soon.
trevor-bruttenholm chapter 4 . 9/23/2004
Wow! Don't know what to say. Wonderful story. I'm totally hooked. I really like how you write Lupin.

Update soon, please.
BlackHorntailJunior chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Great, great chapter. I loved Molly unintentionally making Remus feel uncomfortable. It was so sweet and sad at the same time.

And I like a lot how you brought the Marauder in him. Excellent!

Can't wait for more.
AbiDragonfly chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
Ohh! That was so good! I couldn't help but giggling all the time. Loved it.

Can't wait for more.
ArwenLumos chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
Wonderful story. I'm totally hooked. Please, keep it up.
abesapien chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Love your story. Is really well crafted and thought out. The plot flows really well. And my curiosity is eating me up. Lupin might not want to know what's going on, but I do.

Please keep up the great writting.
MiniMePink chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Beautiful story! Love it. I really want to know what's going on and what Remus has to do with it.

Cannot wait for an update.
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »