Reviews for Oblivious
Lady Alinor chapter 17 . 10/7/2007
Oh wow. Wow... You've really spun an excellent story around the events of Remus's bite... i'm really impressed, and engrossed in this story!
Lady Alinor chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
This is a marvelous story! I really like it, although it's completely from Remus's point of view... not that that's bad or anything...

Anyway, It's after midnight, so I must go to bed and continue tomorrow. Cheers!
OTP chapter 14 . 8/27/2007
hm just curious kane and abel and abraham... those are names from the Bible are they not? wonderful useage of them if they are
fireblazie chapter 43 . 7/29/2007
My my, this was a BEAUTIFUL monster of a story. I was enraptured by it, really! I usually don't read such long stories because of my short attention span...xD but in this case, I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. You're a very talented writer :D

I'm a big Remus/Tonks fan too, and I do agree with your thoughts about keeping this story ship-free. As cute as the pairing is, I don't know how the romance would have been able to fit in with the tone of the story... but hey, the little moments between the two of them were definitely sweet :D

Again - great job!
LupinLover88 chapter 43 . 3/31/2007
lol No problem, I do that so much it's not even funny. At least you have some form of organization. Me, I just have an idea and run with it, only that's not such a good idea because plot holes are created, I get stuck on what to write next, and things don't turn out the way I want them to. lol Anyways, I'm thinking of rereading imperius and wondering if I should just for kicks. lol Laters
LupinLover88 chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
lol Then I must have been extra daft when I first read this fic. I didn't make the connection that Remus and Kane were connected until well... I read the chapter. lol Yes, I know I am slightly daft, but it's all good.
LupinLover88 chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
Or you could just search for your pen bname. It's the only one that comes up you know. lol Sorry, just wanted to remark on it even if it's way way way too late to.
LupinLover88 chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
I love this chapter. I think it's my favorite. I don't know, you just learn a lot of it, and it's a bit of dialogue involved and what not. Interesting. You do get a lot of background and what not.
LupinLover88 chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
That last paragraph when McGonagall asks why and all the way to the end of the chapter makes me want to cry. Especially that metaphore you put in the end is totally awesome, but it really does make me want to cry.
LupinLover88 chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Hey! I love this fic by the way. You characterize Remus so nicely. lol Anyways, I'm done bothering you. I shall go away now.
LupinLover88 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Hey! I'm reading this fic again! lol Yeah, I was looking for something entertaining and long enough to keep me occupied, and this fic does the task! lol Anyways, I hall read on.
Nemrut chapter 43 . 3/30/2007
You have created a masterpiece, gratulations. It is an awesome story
Ashley chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
Good story idea; love it so far but remus was bitten by Fenrir Greyback to get revenge on Remus' father.
hull lull lull chapter 30 . 1/5/2007
...the broad, heavily-knitted green blanket with an orange embroidered R that Remus had forwarded to him a while before from a lady that he vaguely recalled as one of Diana’s former pupils; apparently, due to her knitting fetish, his son now had several very similar blankets of his own...

Oh dear. Mrs Weasley. That was pretty funny- and the part about Remus saying that there wasn't a crueler fate than leaving his old father to suffer his own cooking (or something) was really funny, too!
hull lull lull chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
He was a werewolf. The governors knew it. The parents knew it. The students knew it. The Ministry knew it. After his exposure in the Daily Prophet, most of the Wizarding world knew it. And after what had happened last time, all would agree that it wasn't safe to have a werewolf in the school. He agreed it wasn't safe. The students would fear him. The parents would write. The governors would protest. The Ministry would have fits.

Dumbledore had smiled serenely. Remus had known then and there that he'd lost.

Did I mention I really adore your writing? I read 'Oblivious' and part of 'Imperius' in the Werewolf Registry site, but I thought 'Imperius' had been abandoned and I was very pleased and surprised to see you had completed it in
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »