Reviews for The Key to Byzantium
Harm Marie chapter 20 . 2/21
This was very good.
nkh1 chapter 20 . 1/18
Very nice, always glad to read a complete story.
Fereydoun chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I know this is not much of a review but just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading the story. keep up the good work.
Navn Ukjent chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Nice story.
shyd1 chapter 20 . 1/19/2014
Intriguing cross over!
Spica75 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
Lol, nice ending there.
Rune Tobor chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
While I guess listing Willow and Jack as the characters is ok cause they are the main ones it kinda implies a matchup or something. Nice fic. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

Profiled by Rune Tobor

Just a phrase I can google to find this again.
locardxchange chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I really liked the story, and love the use of Willow has the main BTVS character in the story. Nice job.
maxthehobbit chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Very good story. Not real action oriented, but plenty of entertainment with just enough funny parts. It was mostly SG-1, but enough 'Buffy' to make it interesting.
Thanks for mposting this ... a couple hours of pure entertqainment, just when I needed it.
Netchka3 chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
Wow, what a story. Quite cool. Any sequels on the horizon? Maybe? Hopefully? :-)
maxthehobbit chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
I think this would have been much better if you had used the BtVS characters more. Probably great for SG-1 fans, but I find SG-1 to be somewhat boring at best.
Vicki219 chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
Very interesting story!
Morena Evensong chapter 20 . 6/3/2011
Okay, so I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I just finished reading this and wanted to let you know I absolutely loved it! It's an original, well-characterized and well-thought-out story. The way you gradually brought various parts of the story together was great. The complete outsider's perspective on Sunnydale was nicely done and I enjoyed seeing the SGC guys try and piece the story together (and, yeah, they weren't doing too badly all things considered).

And I think my favourite part of this whole thing was that no one was totally on top of things. Even Willow wasn't all-knowing as far as what was going on (like only having a vague idea of what happened to Illyria). And no one was suddenly forgetting their own agendas in favour of becoming life-long friends - both the SGC and Willow were automatically making phone calls to verify things and check up on what was said.

Plus, as much as I do love Dawn as a character, I find it amusing that as much as the Key was almost constantly talked about, Dawn herself didn't actually make an appearance apart from a few casual mentions and once on the phone.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story a lot!
CubsKing chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
Very cool story. I don't know too much about the Buffyverse, but I enjoyed it.
carick of hunter moon chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
I like this story a lot, it has an excellent story arc, with a good plot line and is well written and the writing style is descriptive because of this you have add a depth to your story, which holds the read interest. All in all a very good story thank you for a good read.