Reviews for I Call It Love
Thy Love Lenore chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love is the emotional component to the biological and chemical parts of who you are. I'm so going to turn that into a bumper sticker. This made me cry in the really, amazingly, good way. Thank you for writing it.
Kaliningrad chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I love this story! I didn't think yaoi Ed, Edd n Eddy would be good! But it was so awesome! I was reading though the reviews and saw that flame, it made me cry! This is a awesome story! Don't listen to thos people!
Laimielle chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww. I enjoyed this so much. :D It's one of my favorite EddyxEdd fics now, by far. The sexual parts were very tastefully written and I wasn't really sure whether to cry or swoon, haha. It's inspirational how completely unyielding and unashamed Edd is in his relationship with Eddy, despite the constant abuse he gets from his dad. They're both socially ostracizing themselves, but in the process they don't have to live a lie, and that makes it so worth it.

I like the bit you included about Ed getting in a fight on their behalf. It totally seems like something he would do. He's so fiercely loyal to his friends.

Anyway, I loved this very much! Very good fic.
RainOnMyParadeBitch chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read in my life. It's beautiful in every way. I fucking hate their parents. People love who they want, who cares what other people think?
Manin chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
woah.

this is...

mind blowing. seriously, one of the best EEnE fictions... ever.

its like, you made fluff... okay. in fact, you made fluff awesome, and i am totally and completely in love with this story. seriously awesome.
angel-feather-keeper chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was so sad. I'm crying, mainly because my cousin went through this, sonly she was a girl, as was her lover. This really brings up memories... :( Great story though.
hershychoclategirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
so cute! :)

i hope you continue,

its really well-written :)
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
D: Aw... I love Double D and Eddy! This was so great! You should make it into more chappys! :D
sailor skippy chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw you got me crying at the end! this is the most beautiful fanfic i have ever read! i absolutely love it! you're an AMAZING writer, so never stop! *sniff sniff* i'm totally adding this to my faves!
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
The sad thing is...this isn't fiction. In a world full of close-minded people who are afraid of change and anything that is deemed strange, this isn't fiction. Many people in the gay community go through this kind of hurt and pain just because they've been deemed different. Just because some book says that their love is a sin, the whole world hates them. And it's sad. Look pass the fact that they're of the same sex. Can't you see the love? Can't you see that they love each other? If you could only see it...the way we do. I loved this story. I really did. It showed the true feelings of the pain and hardship that some close-minded fools place upon the gay community. Keep writing. Don't stop speaking the truth. Even if they try and burn you, keep on speaking the truth!
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This was utterly beautiful, and it meant a lot. Every single sentence held so much feeling. Their commitment to each other was wonderfully portrayed. In short, I loved it!
Samm Eugene chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Although i'm not one for EENE Yaoi, especially the pairing you chose, i found this to be a beautiful piece of work and i'm glad i took the time to read it. I'll be sure to check out some more of your works :)

And i'm deeply sorry that there are some people who feel the need to post vulgar comments, such as some i saw here. this story doesn't deserve the negativity exhibited by those people.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Uh hello? ARE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD! GAY LOVE IS STRANGE! God created Adam and Eve, NOT ADAM AND STEVE!
vampchic-zoeybird16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
truthfuly it was so sweet, it just...LOVE
mimi chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
it sucks there are people like that saying gay love is strange. Awesome story