Reviews for Unclean
fanaticficreader chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Hi! Finally I return to read D&D and found great stories around here. Your fic is awesome, the plot its great and I cant wait to know whats next. Please, update soon.
Kimmy Kenderkin chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Hi Crystarr!

I'm so glad to see you've updated this story. This is turning out so good! I love how you've added in the element of reality with the gang getting hurt (like Eric and Diana) during quests and rockslides and such. I'm especially enjoying the twist you've given to Hank justifying his actions in the various episodes so that they fit the alt. reality place he's found himself in. Very, very cool! And, I'm sure Hank would agree, but I sure wouldn't want to be on Sheila's bad side! Not in this story anyway! Keep up the great work and I'm eagerly looking forward to your next update! :)
Sealgirl chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Ah, I love the possibilities of that episode - so amny things can change if you change the ending :)

Great work, and good to see an update!

Sealgirl
Realmlife chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
I am so glad you are back writing again. I am really enjoying the story so far. It makes sense that Sheila would have been the one most likely to survive in the alternative world. I am left wondering if you plan to set things right in both dimensions or not?
elektralyte chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Another good chapter! It's great that you still update this story. -e
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Wait. Are you saying that this is an alternate dimension, one where Hank's the bad guy, everyone but him and Sheila is dead, and it's all his fault? This is confusing, but somehow...it all makes sense. Sheila's visions...she's seeing what could have happened if Hank had killed Venger instead of sparing him, right? Hm...update! Hopeless out.
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
AGH! SHE DID WHAT! Oh my Goddess. She couldn't have. ARGH! Update! I can't bear not knowing if she killed him or just hurt him! Hopeless out. *whisper as I fade out of sight* I'll be waiting.
Awen1923 chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
An interesting story so far and well written. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Sealgirl chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
A most exciting and interesting chapter - I love these kinds of stories. It's well written and with lots of nice touches. I liked Hank's "justification of his actions" and the way it linked back to the episodes (yes, I know that's not clear, but I don't want to be too spoilery). Oh, yes and "Aunty? Who's she?" - hahaha!

It's very enjoyable to read, and I hope you get the next one up soon.

*reviews for more fish*

Sealgirl
elektralyte chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Wow! Very cool story! Only one problem though,it seems like you only update once a year! I hope you update a little sooner next time! - e
Gabi Web chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Wow. This sounds so cool! Could you please continue it? You have a wonderful writing style, and the plot sounds so awesome! Please continue?
Ashti chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
I actually gasped when I read that last sentence. Good show! But.. uh.. what happens next? I'm really curious, and I'd love to read more :)
Sealgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hi Crystarr

Great start to what looks like being an intriguing story; the collapsing bodies were really creepy. The characterisation is done well, and the plot is good. I’m looking forward to reading what happens to Hank, and also what the others will think if they get to watch his trials.

Sealgirl.