Reviews for Hello
Anonymouse chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Oh god need Sora topping oh man!

Dunkelmur chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
aw.. should I find this cute? well, I do anyway. And I really love the way you explain every thing so well. I'm adding it and you to my favorites! UPDATE SOON! :)
Vampiric Zekushion chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
good,vampy Sora lol if you still have the next chapter lol
Tenoko chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Looks like you gave up on this story, huh? Pity. It's... intersting. I like vampire fics. Don't ask why, maybe because they're so dark and seductive. I wish you'd pick this story back up, but I know how it is when you have a story but no inspiration for it. Trying to continue it only makes you hate it more. Right?

Feel free to check out my KH fics, I'm listed here as Tenoko. Later!
alkimiya chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
hmph. i got chucked off the net last night cos my com hung. so here's your review.

interesting plot, nice descriptions. i love the way sora and riku interact with each other. :) the scenes change really quickly though. makes it seem a bit bumpy. you're really good at this, you should write (you know what's funny? i was going to type write but my fingers went right on to type right instead. god, i hate my smartass fingers. they think they know what i'm writing before i do.) more. and draw more. and do lots of other yaoi/shonen-ai related stuff. yeah. not the most constructive content in the world but... yeah. i'm out of words.
Jade Nox chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
oh plese review this was very nice

df (turns tio riku) yes you like girls and i am the queen of englind

rimu: but i ...(stares at sora as he prances around in a man thong) like...(stairs more) grils

df:rolls eyes and hands a bucket to rick as a water fall of drool decends from his mouth
Princess Naffeura chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Hi nooffenies but you so firking slow! please update faster!
SmittyDragon chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Up Date please for the sake of humanity

Oh yeah love your story

Vampiric Zekushion chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
thatHarlot chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
This is so good! How could it have not recieved more reviews! Anyway, I hope you are going to continue this, I'm a sucker for vampire stories, and this was no exception. I hope to see more!
Vampiric Zekushion chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
YAY Sora's a vampire update soon hm i wonder if riku will become one MUAHAHAHAHA well nice work
lordkagome chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Write more please! It is really good! Update soon! I really like the idea of Sora as a vampire.
andrea chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
that was a very good and i really liked it i hope you write more ('_')
DarkRikuShadow chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
YAY! Yaoi!

Riku:U shouldnt have said that...

Sora:Okay...*sweatdrop*Riku...shes runnin around in circles again...

Riku:Okay go get her pills...

plur chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
i love how sora is a vamp its soo cute, please continute to write and update, i realli liked this story.