Reviews for Right For Me
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Hiya...

Great read I totally enjoyed this and you've tickeled an interest. If Ginevra is Pansy's sister-in-law, who did Pansy marry? I'd love to see a small one-shot of her marrying this man and maybe their meeting. Again great and short one shot.
ginnydraco chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
this is such a nice story, really powerful

i like how pansy is portrayed
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I just love how you portrayed Pansy. This was amazing. But, how is ginny her sister in law?
mjmolly2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I like this story.

Please tell me that there will be more!
bratiebrunette27 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
How is GInny her sister-in-law? I don't get it...
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I liked this one... I was beginning to get sick of how many people portrayed Pansy as a slut who can't keep her hands off of Draco. you showed another side of her in the story, and I thought it was wonderful!

P.S. nice ending...D
Sirithtalwen chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i wish it could have been a full story. maybe not 49 chapters but at least 10-15 chapters

hannah
broken.wings chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I love how you portrayed Pansy...in most stories, she's either a slut or she is actively pursuing Draco. I love her pride and how evident it is that she cares about Draco. Very good job for such a short story.
Makubexs-lover chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I liked the sotry...I hope there's a sequel to this. Poor Pansy and Draco. Keep up the good work... )
Crys chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Hello,

I've read this story a while ago and I just wanted you authors to know that has now made a category for Pansy Parkinson :).

We do have to keep her alive.
Tea's chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I thought I'd give your other stories a try after reading Dragon and Angel. :) This one touched me greatly, and I'm glad to read a fic that delved deeper into Pansy's character. I thought the way you portrayed her thoughts, emotions, and point of view was...just right. It wasn't too dramatic nor was it too angsty that it becomes cheesy. It had the right touch of acceptance and the right touch of sadness. My only criticism may be the ending. While I liked the implication and the briefness of it, I thought it was a tad bit abrupt. After reading paragraphs of Pansy's thoughts and feelings, I felt a bit deprived on the last chunk even though it's rather obvious how things went. I hope you do not take this the wrong way and I hope you're not offended. I truly love this fic and your writing shines once more. Wonderful work!
freekofnature chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
aw! so sweet! you write really well...keep it up!
NetsirkElocin chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Wicked fic. This is awesome! I loved it. This is just how I like to think of the Pansy/Draco bit as.
Draco's Midnight Kiss chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was so good! I love your writing! You write so well, and it's an inspiration to me. I can't wait for more stories!
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
wicked! i loved this! a very well described story! the emotions came across very nicely!