Reviews for Slide away
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Please update this! You said the next chapter was almost done...I hope you will post it.
Kendoka Girl chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Nicely done.

I liked the dream sequences and the last confrontation with Malak. Also, the tension between the characters brings a lot of energy to the story.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I really enjoyed this. Your writing of the dynamic between Revan, Carth, and Dustil was well done and develops the story nicely.

I think this has the potential to be a very good fanfic.
LeifofRohan3891 chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
write more PLEASE!
LeifofRohan3891 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
god story
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Oh man poor guy. I hope he finds peace. Is Bastila really dead? I hope not, you know the nursrey rhymes that got me thinking, could she be alive, and pregnant? SHe could, and I hope she is.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Gee, I hope Bastila is really alive, I don't want her to be dead.
Prisoner 24601 chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Just catching up on my reading today...

I really liked your description of the vision that Juhani and Jolee saw on the Rakatan planet (funny it never even occurred to me to use it and now I wish I had...). I thought it was very cool and it made a lot of sense actually.

You might want to put a line or a space break when you switch scenes. For example, your scene with Juhani & Dustil bleeds into the scene between Carth & Revan. If you put a line, or an extra space there, it would make it clearer to the reader when you jump scenes. (Does that make any sense?)

Carth didn't stay to say goodbye to his son? I know that it is an emergency meeting, but still...

I really liked the description of Revan chained to the wall. The fabric of his clothes were fused into his skin and his eyes wouldn't close...ew! Wonderfully gross!

I'm not sure why the new dark lady would want Revan alive and with his memories back. It seems like she'd want him dead and out of the way, but I'm willing to see where you go with this.
Sith Lord Darth Revan chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Love where this is going, keep it up!
ether-fanfic chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
Interesting fic - I particularly like the combo of Male Revan, Juhani and Dustil. I like the way you're portraying Rev - poor guy. And Carth's reaction was completely understandable, I wonder if/when he'll calm down :P Looking forward to more, keep it up!
carmsfic chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Interesting fic. Please continue. I love your characterization of Dustil.
Kman chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
The game was good and a few of the fics are great as well.I can see your story becoming one of the good KOTOR up the good work.
Aussie Cavalier chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Great story and sequel! Looking forward to reading more!
Malaktastic chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
This is really good. Best male Revan I've seen so far. I wish the next chapters were up already!
Prisoner 24601 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
A good start. It's an unusual mix you've got there with Dustil, male!Revan and Juhani. Having Dustil and a male!Revan have work together should be rather fun considering his rather understandable feelings about Revan. I'm definitely interested enough to see where this goes.

One thing. You probably should change the rating from G to R rated. The scene with Bastila and Revan probably deserves that kind of rating.