Reviews for Snow Fell
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
It's so sad what Sonja's death did to him, how he hardened and became something else. Damn Viktor and his cruelty.
x emmalisa x chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This was beautiful and tormenting. You could really feel for Lucian... Wow, very beautifully written x
Luwana-Fluff-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
*sniffle* :( That was exceptionally well written, and sad. Gah. you have this habit of making me cry :P
RagingGoddess chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I've read your other stories and must say, that although they're all very well done, this is by far the best. "Snow Fell" is a very powerful piece of work. I can really feel Lucian's pain. It's very difficult to squeeze so much emotion into so few words, but you have done it here and I congragulate you. I think you have an immense amount of talent and you will only get better with time, so keep writing!
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
This is an excellent interlude into explaining how Lucian became who he was - or is, or whatever, you know what I mean. ;-p

It was dark and you could almost feel the cold he suffered. Very, very good piece.
Wild Dog chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow, this is really sad. But good, after all, Lucian is a sad Lycan. Oh, and i'm sorry for who ever you lost.
Red Dragon10 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Once again, Jess J, you have amazed. I love really short stories, because the author can have a lot of powerful moments bottled up in those few moments, the way you did.

'..couldn't even save his family.'

Though you have more eloquent lines among this story, this line hit me HARD. I think it is because that is the element of Lucian's story that I always find heartbreaking; I know he fights so hard and seems so cruel, because he is trying to make up for what he thinks is a failure. He blames himself, and that is so, so sad.

I love the way your sentences are short and powerful; it is the way I prefer to write my own short stories - you carried it off perfectly.

Once again, yet another winner to add to your multitude of excellent work.
fig-aruna chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Superb, thoughtful piece as always.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
her tamed wolf becomes a killer, sonja's pretty pet no more. What would i read without your fanfics? you are the most talented.
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was sad. Very depressing. Don't know why but I seem to have taken a liking to angsty stories now. Hehe _