Reviews for By the Lily Pond
HPOL001 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really enjoy this story, I really would love if you continued with it.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
*smiles as a tear slips down her cheek* Beatiful. Just beautiful.
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Aww..so cute. I love.

More?
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
... It's wonderful. Please write more. Your descriptions/observations give a very good idea of the character and it flows. I love it. The story of Harold and Lillian is great, but not poular in the fanfiction community. Please write more?
ellylilly-pcmh chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Oh, please please please, go on with this story! Please please please...I'm sorry for the bad English, but I'm Italian...please go on!
Parody-lover chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Love it! Are you going to make Harold/Lillian story with chapters soon? It's hard to find this pair here. Though I have read some very good one-shots, there's barely any chapter stories. Anyway, keep up the good work!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
A truly beautiful, well written, possible fic. Poor Harold. I can't wait for the update! Please, do continue soon!

xxStellaxx
samus18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I like this story; it's so beautiful. _ You're a great writer. This story seems like it would be what really happened too. )
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Oh, this is SO sweet! Please continue!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
That is a very romantic chapter you have written keep up the good work
some freak who wandered in chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Aw, that's really sweet. And well-written, too, which is a rarity around here.
Lady Silver of Far Far Away chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Love it! I love your stories. I love HaroldLillian stories. Ok, me shut up now.
Gadfly chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
This was very nice, sweet episode. You did well in giving all characters personality to the point in just a relatively few word getting us to where we felt we knew them. Also, you really let us empathize with Harold's angst. Rose is an interesting addition - an attempt to explain where Fiona gets certain of her traits, both physical and personality-wise, I assume? Also, your technical skill is impressive. "Her name was Rose, and her personality seemed to have all the beauty and thorns as her namesake" and "Her hair was the color of wheat ready to be harvested" were great similies, for example.

I do feel I have to second the opinions of others that this begs for a follow-up. Perhaps not a full-fledged story, but maybe just one other chapter to follow them through their first kiss. That's entirely up to you, of course, but I'm sure many people here would enjoy it. I know I would. ~ Gadfly
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Very nice! One of these days I'm going to read your chapter stories, cause I love your one-shots! The last line broke my heart. But I saw the movie, I know it ends well! :)
Maleficent Angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2004