Reviews for Arise From the Fire
tasha chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
wow, VERY nice openning. it sounds more like a poem.

this sounds like a unique story. i like the fact that your main character comes from an evil land, but in fact, does not seem evil herself.

off to the next chapter!
RaevanDawn chapter 20 . 3/12/2005
OMG! i love this story!

please post soon!
darkmoon0829 chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
I really love this story. It's really hard to find a Lord of the Rings story with a good, strong, female OC character. I hope you update soon, when you have time. I can't wait to see how the story plays out.
Elocin chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
I am only on chapter two, but i can only say one thing. LOVE IT!
nightshadesister01 chapter 20 . 1/3/2005
oh god, write more soon! I MUST READ MORE! The encounter with the Nazgul could have freaked Boromir a little more, come on, they are the ultimate evil (leaving good old Sauron out of the picture for a minute there) God i hate Arien! Well, this is my third review in one night, just incase the date don't show- i was eager to read every chapter, im fast. Don't get rid of too much mushy stuff, im too much of a romantic! And i thank you for bringing them back together! Well, i have to attempt to upload my fanfic now, so UPDATE SOON and NEVER ABANDON THIS FANFIC!

Luv Ya

Nightshadesister01 :)
nightshadesister01 chapter 16 . 1/3/2005
oh Valar in Valinor i like your story. Scratch that- i LOVE this story!

Please oh please let them get together! You have made me laugh, cry and all that. Marina ia a kick ass chick and everything a heroine should be!
nightshadesister01 chapter 12 . 1/3/2005
oh my god! oh my god! I was going to wait until i had read all of the chapters posted but i love this so much i didn't even bother to log in to review! Your characters are so believable, so true to Tolkien's vision and ... and... oh my god i just cant find words to praise your efforts so far. Just wanted to say keep it up and i'll review when i've read more!

Nightshadesister01

PS- i had tingles when they had their kiss! And then he told her to go... it was so sad! (Soz, my romantic side is showing *blush*!)
IloveJesus7390 chapter 20 . 12/13/2004
Nice chapter! please post again asap! :)
IloveJesus7390 chapter 15 . 12/10/2004
I read more! great! :)
IloveJesus7390 chapter 11 . 12/10/2004
I am going fast! Onward! Great Writing by the way! :)
IloveJesus7390 chapter 6 . 12/10/2004
Wow, I am reading more, this is great!:)
gondoriangurl chapter 20 . 12/5/2004
Yay, cant wait for the fellowship in the next chapter!

Ok, what I didnt like this time(shame on me!3):

Marina is a warrior and slew many foes, how come she was so helpless in front of this one thief? And why do Boromir and Marina hide theyre true identity in Rohan? Rohan is befriended with Gondor and Borry even got a horse from Theoden in the books.O_o

What I DID like: Oh, the nazg├╗ls! What a great idea to send them after Marina! And theyre back together! Thats good!
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 20 . 12/4/2004
Well, you answered a few of them, lol. Aw our favorite couple is back together... how sweet ;). Finally. Lol. Loved the chapter, probably one of my favorites. Update soon!

-lordoftheringsfanficreader
Ilenya the fair chapter 20 . 12/4/2004
phew! *wipes sweat off forehead* they're together, now and forever Aw. All right, I don't know about forever. Update soon

Best Wishes and Namarie

-(Lady)Ilenya

(Daughter of Lord Arathorn & sister of King Elessar)
eepyu know who chapter 20 . 12/4/2004
How r u? Great story keep it up. sry i havent updated in awhile...reports and dads house oh and computer broke down. I sent u an email, so please answer back...I miss u

Bye Harmonica...dont ask it just rhymes
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »