Reviews for Love All The Way
ThaInstaPrincess chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
ok i was feelin it but now im lost somebody plz xplain it 2 me!
Kreepi Spicer chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
THAT WAS THE MOST CONFUSSING STORY I HAVE EVER READ! In a good way though. I think... I dunno, but I like the ending alot!
fidestar chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
LMAO! This is a great spoof on all the Hermione/ [insert someone's name here] ships! Must applaud you on this!

I especially loved the "HOW DARE YOU REJECT HOGWARTS' MOST SEXIEST POTION MASTER EVER SEEN" part.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow! That made no sense, but I love. Actually, that's probably WHY I love it. Brilliant.
I rub my duckie chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
HOW DARE YOU REJECT HOGWARTS' MOST SEXIEST POTION MASTER EVER SEEN

I love that

but you forgot the ever popular Lucius/Hermione ship

;)
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I so LOVE this story! Especially '"HOW DARE YOU REJECT HOGWARTS' MOST SEXIEST POTION MASTER EVER SEEN! Detention, Granger!"' and '"Harry! What happened to your face?" "Nothing. Just Voldemort flooing into our common room, and beat the shit out of me."' LOL! I've got it on my favourites list!
Siria chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
::grinning:: OMG...poor Hermione;D...Let me guess...last part is from "When Insanity Stops"? That was great
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
hahaha! that was hilarious! Awesome job! i love it! I was practically rolling on the floor! There are some pretty loopy stories out there, but they can all be fairly entertaining when you are bored! Awesome job! Keep it up!
angatgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That was fun to read... it was halarious u are a good author!
Rane2920072 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is so messed! I still really like it though :) are you going to update?
Jaydan chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
HAHA! Very funny. Generally i would quote my favourite bit but it was so hilarious that its all my favourite!
Twistique chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
ROTFLMAO! Well done! Spendid! About time someone wrote something like this -grins- I love it! Hehehehe.. I was laughing the entire time .. -wipes a tear-
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
OMFG that was HYSTERICAL!
raisa chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
a bit strange but i like it! please continue to update! thanks
Lizzy87 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
wow! ...that's all i can say about this fic... wow... never read any fics w/ a SS/HG ship before... very unrealistic... plz stick to your other fics.. (Future Awaits is my fav)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »