Reviews for Love All The Way
Goddess Of Idun chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
SO FUNNY! Especially "HOW DARE YOU REJECT HOGWARTS' MOST SEXIEST POTION MASTER EVER SEEN! Detention, Granger!" Wohoo! Way to go isnani!
child of a fallen god chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Okay, I'm one of the many Mione/Everyone shippers. This was HILARIOUS! I absolutely adored it. You did a really good job on this piece!
LinNicole chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Honestly, I have tears in my eyes. This was too incredibly funny. My two favorite *ahem* pairings would have to be Remus and Sirius. Thanks for exploiting what we know and love about the time-turner fics and our *hopeful* return from the Veil fics. Great job!
Mara342 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
VERY VERY funny! I loved this kinda confused at the ending (what happened to ron?) but it was really good. I love the "but you're DEAD" lol! I've always been a little freaked out by the HG/SB HG/RL HG/SS and i'm glad someone else thinks its a little... unnatural. luv the fic!

luv ya

:D
poetrychik chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Oh my goodness! I can't stop laughing! You just managed to put most of the Hermions pairings in one hilarious story! Keep up the great work! i can't wait to see what you do next! Out of curiosity, do you ship a certain Hermione pairing?
kookoo4kokopuffs chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
You really do like your italics, don't you?
Panther Eyes chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
ok... im confused.
bitterosemary chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
HA! That was AWESOME. HILARIOUS! Needs to be more parodies like this on the market.
potterbeatsall chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
really good, keep up the writting! confussion, commedy, and romance all in one! you've got skills. can't wait to read more!

peace to ya~ dany, 16, california
colorguardbaby23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Strange! Funny! But stange!
GoodGirl13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
i'm to nice to say somthing mean aboout this.
shoplifterette chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Oh...my...god! That was so funny! And adorable! I loved it! And I was almost disappointed with the lack of Sirius in the fic but then...

*sighs happily*

Awesome fic!

*waves to isnani*

Zaralya
WrylyWritten chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
What...the...heck?
donthave1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
that is 1 of da funniest fanfics ive read! plz rite more.
Mai Gamit chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
OMG OMG OMG too funny, hahaha. That was good. lol funny. good story. lurve it. "M-Married? To you?" hahaha

Mai