Reviews for Harry and Hermione's Discovery of Each Other
Delicious darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
HAHAHAH! Freakin awesome!
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
oh this is so great XD harry/hermione shippers are rather delusional no?

Ron and Hermione are perfect for each other, and most harry/hermione fics really don't make sense, and are way to 'convenient'. You included everything, this is great :)
MarynMoriarty chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
LOL good job. I laughed a lot. I was like these charactes are almost as sarcastic as my friends good work
moi ha ha chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I read this a long time ago when the battle between the shippers was still raging on... I really like it, I think you did a nice job, it definitely made me laugh, and don't worry about the flames. You're allowed to support whatever ships you like, and to bash whatever ships you like, and more power to you. :)
mellisa chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
hay tat was relly funny n hilarious

evn im a big h/g n r/hr shipper

i dont agree wid h/hr
Malenkaya chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
"That over half of Harry/Hermione fans think Ron should be gay and go out with Neville"- cite your source. I've never seen a single fanfiction consisting of a H/Hr ship and a Ron/Neville ship. Not a one.

People are entitled to their own opinions. You are entitled to yours, but at the very least, you could refrain from making up facts as you go- it just makes your position look weak.

And fyi- fanfiction is written by FANS. It is NOT always canon. Imagine how boring and pointless fanfiction would be if people ONLY wrote about things that existed in the books/tv show/etc.

I just don't understand bashing. To me, it's entirely pointless and a waste of time. But if you must do it, at least take the time to give some validity to your writing.
riter07 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Interesting... I'd just like to ask...

Why on earth do R/Hr shippers HAVE to keep on bashing H/Hr shippers when we already know who gets together and that why is it only that particular ship and not the ones that are way off?

... and i am a Harmony shipper...

very amusing fic though
xX Lovely Green Eyes Xx chapter 1 . 8/7/2007

I LOVE sarcasm. And all I have to say is dat it was an interesting read however mocking may have been.

p.s if you were wondering I don't mind R/Hr but I prefer H/Hr and that also I know that Rowling would have never put Harry and Hermione together, but it is fun to mix up the characters and put them with others. Don't you think?
harry-mione chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hey, well, I actually did laugh a bit at this. And you did make some good points. I myself am a dedicated HHr shipper, but I do agree with some of the stuff you made fun of. And you're in all your right to write whatever you want, I've read many HBP parodies and RHR bashing and I love them, so why shouldn't herons do the same?

Anyways, I'm just rambling, I've even forgotten what my initial point was. Anyway, this IS funny, and I even liked it a bit, even though soem stuff was a bit offensive.

Oh, and one question, where did you get the idea that hhr shippers want ron to become gay? I'm just curious, this isn't a flame or anything, but, as far as I know, most hhr shippers either hate ron or want him to get with luna.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
The only thing I'm going to say is: GET A LIFE!

It's bloody obvious that Ron/Hermione are going to get together, but you didn't have to go to such big heights to mock us Harry/Hermione shippers.

J.K Rowling already did that by saying that we should re-read the books.

Now that you know that Ron/Hermione would happen, I'll give you an advice and tell you to pay more attention to your ship than others, especcially Harry/Hermione.

And it's not like I don't like RHr, I just prefer H/Hr better.

Canon or not, I always saw the chemistry between H/Hr since book five, so I'm assuming that you people should be the ones to do the re-reading! :D
agrees with you chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I read your reviews and I expected all of them to go like: Yay! Yea, Loved your fic! or something.

I mean there IS a warning in the summary and the H/H ship IS wrong. And I know, J.K. doesn't want the ending to be cliché so, the 'sidekick' (poor Ronald!) gets the girl. And btw. Hermione is not that beautiful, she has bushy hair and yea...

Ron was really funny.

I support R/Hr and they ARE going to happen. Lol, all those reviewers telling you that YOU will look stupid WHEN Hermione and Harry end up together, AS IF!

Thanks for the H/Hr Bashing, now I'm off to check out that website.
snoopy chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
How insulting. Typical of Heron. It just goes to prove that Herons like you have no respect for anything that doesn't agree with them. I feel sorry for you.

Harry and Hermione forever! :-P
SilentMuse.x chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
If you're thinking that we Harmonians don't know how to read then, we're just shippers who ship something not obvious and not oblivious. I'm not saying that the Heron ship is oblivious but we know how to read too. I've read the Harry Potter books and I just didn't feel the romance between Ron and Hermione. Sure, I can handle Harry/Ginny but Ron/Hermione don't seem to spark with me. This ficlet is super exaggerated because how desperate are you to think that Ron is gay and the sarcasm is way too much. Please don't take this as an insult.
bug bear chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Thank you for tackling every stupid cliche in the fandom. This could apply to every poorly written romance fic out there.

bama-get over it there are plenty of anti-R/Hr things out there for you and your little friends to enjoy. Maybe if you pointed out some *good* H/Hr fics we have the crappy ones to base opinions on.
Ho Hum Loser chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
LOL... I am laughing. You really have no idea, do you? I sincerly hope that you aren't any older than the age of eleven or twelve, because I find it really pathetic. Do you really think we act that way? Like I said, LMAO!

Ron and Neville, half of us think they should go gay and get together? Okay... sort of scary the way you think, but whatever. I personally don't even find this offensive to me or my ship, because it's just plain stupid. This just shows that you are narrow minded and have no sense. Doesn't matter to me much.