Reviews for Boadicea
ThePreciousHeart chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I know this was posted quite a while ago, but I have to leave a comment here about how much I love it. I've been obsessed with Memento lately and I find that the more I watch it, the more I admire and sympathize with Natalie (even though her manipulative treatment of Leonard is downright cruel, but he did kill her boyfriend after all...). I love how imperfect she is, and you captured that well. I also like the glimpse of what her life was like with Jimmy, how they truly loved each other.

I do think that by the time she and Leonard were lying in bed together, Natalie had given up on thoughts of using him- I feel like she figured out that Teddy was the one behind all this. But that's just my interpretation. Yours works well too.

I'm glad to have read this piece! Great job.
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love this. I thought a lot about Natalie. She is a good actress (and so is Carrie-Anne Moss), but I wondered how and why she used Leonard. Thanks for answering!
Adeptis chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
good story
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, dark and bitter!

Well done, this is an excellent write.
Inara Cabot chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
HELLO ITS GNOSIS FROM THE LOOKING GLASS HERE!

i love this, it must be hard to write fiction for memento. that was really great, in a black sadness and desperation kind of way.
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
...Wow. I can't find any faults at all. I remember loving Memento, and though...though I sympathized more with mentally unstable Leonard, you put Natalie in a new light. I'd love for you to continue with this.'

Thanks. :)
Maria chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very good story! Memento is one of my favorite movies, I saw it about 5 months ago and Carrie-Anne Moss is my favorite actress too.
blindingxlights chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
WOW what an amazing fic! I have only just seen the film memento, and its amazing!

Just so you know, Carrie-Ann Moss is my idol and favourite actress aswell, she rocks :D

Keep up your brillient writing!

Ali x
LeVide chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That was awesome! Unfortunately, I couldn't see the movie, but your way trough Natalie's thoughts and feelings it's so deep and real that it's like I had seen an intense part of the movie... really good
cam fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
loved the story i think theres not enough memento fan fiction especialy with natalie in.

three words THE MOSS PIT were carrie-anne moss fans of the world unite go to

come join in you sound like youd fit right in
Avamaire chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Nice. Me like very much. :)
Whimsical Firefly chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Nicely done. Momento is one of my favourite movies, and you did it credit
nuritacobarrubias chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hey I liked it, really.

I loved the birds thing, the meaning of it and how you introduced it, because when I saw the movie, it was one of the first things I saw, the canaries. I dont know why, but it surprised me...

Though I think in that moment of the film she is begging to feel pitty on Lenny...
Spanish-little-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Again, I'm apparently the first one to leave you a review. Friendly review, I might add. You're welcome, the story's excellent! I really, really love it!