Reviews for Boadicea
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love this. I thought a lot about Natalie. She is a good actress (and so is Carrie-Anne Moss), but I wondered how and why she used Leonard. Thanks for answering!
Adeptis chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
good story
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, dark and bitter!

Well done, this is an excellent write.
Inara Cabot chapter 1 . 10/4/2006

i love this, it must be hard to write fiction for memento. that was really great, in a black sadness and desperation kind of way.
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
...Wow. I can't find any faults at all. I remember loving Memento, and though...though I sympathized more with mentally unstable Leonard, you put Natalie in a new light. I'd love for you to continue with this.'

Thanks. :)
Maria chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very good story! Memento is one of my favorite movies, I saw it about 5 months ago and Carrie-Anne Moss is my favorite actress too.
blindingxlights chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
WOW what an amazing fic! I have only just seen the film memento, and its amazing!

Just so you know, Carrie-Ann Moss is my idol and favourite actress aswell, she rocks :D

Keep up your brillient writing!

Ali x
LeVide chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That was awesome! Unfortunately, I couldn't see the movie, but your way trough Natalie's thoughts and feelings it's so deep and real that it's like I had seen an intense part of the movie... really good
cam fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
loved the story i think theres not enough memento fan fiction especialy with natalie in.

three words THE MOSS PIT were carrie-anne moss fans of the world unite go to

come join in you sound like youd fit right in
Avamaire chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Nice. Me like very much. :)
Whimsical Firefly chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Nicely done. Momento is one of my favourite movies, and you did it credit
nuritacobarrubias chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hey I liked it, really.

I loved the birds thing, the meaning of it and how you introduced it, because when I saw the movie, it was one of the first things I saw, the canaries. I dont know why, but it surprised me...

Though I think in that moment of the film she is begging to feel pitty on Lenny...
Spanish-little-girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Again, I'm apparently the first one to leave you a review. Friendly review, I might add. You're welcome, the story's excellent! I really, really love it!