Reviews for Seasons
Cute :-)
eine.hexe chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Just perfect.
Jamasunda chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Shame that story doesn't have more reviews... I LOVE it Especially the last lines
brakken chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Hm I get the seasons bit, but the only reason for Inuyasha's displeasure I can think of is denial...His anger at himself for what he feels is a betrayal of Kikyou, and for letting himself get so attached-making himself vulnerable. Still, it wasn't all that clear to me...Oh well it is fun to muse on it. Perhaps he himself doesn't know, and for that it cannot be explained more explicitly? That certainly makes sense. He is the master of building barriers, even within his own mind...And while he may be winter now, she will always be spring. I wonder what Miroku is-summer? This certainly is a creative piece, and it has made me think.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Nice job. At some parts of the story I can't tell what is really going on, and the InuKag is severely limited and overshadowed by InuKik. MirSan was very natural and realistic. InuYasha was mostly in character, though he seemed REALLY pissed off most of the story.
Vampiress Yugure chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
OMG! THAT WAS SO ADDORABLE! I SO LOVE IT! -crys-
Cyberlina chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
hm...wasn't that ending as disturbingly unsettling as a haiku...i think i'm spellin that wrong.
sophie chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
gr...with 4 rs(i got that from a friend)
MoonMist chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
O_O Wow! you are such a talented writer! you are so going on my favs!
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
GAH! This was excellent, just like everything else you've ever written that I've read. The last two sentences... ah! I don't even know what to say. It's all well-written and the analysis of character through the seasons is fantastic.

I have to say though, i laughed when Kagome had chosen "lily" because in Japan, when you call someone a 'lily' you're usually calling them a lesbian. However, the Kag/Inu-ness definitely disproved that. I also had to laugh because in Sailor Moon, Rei's favourite flower is a type of lily and I've always thought of Kagome as a lot like Rei, you know, with the archery and preistess schtuffs and all.

But anyway! Now I'm just being weird. What I want to say is that it's fantastic all the way through! FANTASTIC! :)
Miara Rigawa chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I loved your last line! That was very very perfect! Such a nice ending to a very fantastic one shot! I wonder where you get all these ideas? They are oh so unique and they are so good too! Keep coming up with more ideas!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
"Only spring would be as foolish as to follow winter's frozen trail."

Omg, I loved it! Inuyasha's bitterness and anger are captured perfectly!

*stares at clock*

It's half past midnight, and I have to be up early tomorrow. I'll continue reading your stories later!
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
WHAT? only 8 reviews for this. I truly think this is a psychological masterpiece.
Trangai chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
It was sweet. A little bit depressing at the end, but sweet enough to make me smile. And those last sentences were so true. You're a really good writer - though you probably already know that - and I hope you continue to write more.
Colhan3000 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
You could have made the ending a little more cheerful, its a bit depressing.