Reviews for Flying
Eon Master chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow!
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Very nice. How you described the whole world of Pokemon and humans and the way they work together was intruiging. I enjoyed it a lot.

You might want to think about starting your sentences a bit differently each time just to keep the flow going, and I did notice one or two small mistakes in your grammar.

But it was all pretty good as a whole, and your ending phrase finished it very nicely for me. :).

My penname is what I've used here, in case you want to comment on what I've said. Keep writing.
Raichu chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
You've packed together a lot of background about all different Pokemon into a coherent whole. A job well done!
MissingNo chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
It is really different from insane fics 0_0 But I like it! Good job, Dannichu!
Lunar-Draconis chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
My my, the wonderful Dannichu strikes again! I loved the way you portrayed Terra's visions as she glided over the water and the forest... You really are a splendid writer!

Four thumbs up from me and my Dragon! .~

~C.J. and Sammi
EM-D8 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Ooh.. wow! I want to fly now! *jumps a few feet into the air* Er.. no. Well, very good, I can say that. Deep, and brilliantly descripted. I felt like I could see through Terra's eyes as she flew... and if that sounds cheesy, who cares? You're multitalented.
undersaffiresky chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Very elegent. I've alway been a fan of Flygon. (Awesome pokemon) and I loved your descriptions. And I agree with you, Ash was an Idiot to leave Totodile *grumbles* And I'm glad to meet another Max err... disliker shall we say (hate is a very strong word) I can't stay Max or May with a passion. *grumbles about insanely* That's the reason you'll never see them in my fics.

Anyway, a tip before I part ways. The story was great! But.. could ya like.. seperate the paragraphs into smaller ones. The first paragraph is SO long. And it makes it rather... well, it makes me no want to read it, since it's so jumbled together.

I'd reccomend at LEAST splitting the first and second paragraphs into two, if not three. But that's my opinon. Thanks for your review.

-Belle AKA Persian Mistress
surfingpikachu05 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Wow, *stares at the story in awe* that was awesome! plz update soon!

look at my fics too
Lunar Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Terra, the Latin word for earth. Did you do that on purpose?

Kerrigan is great.

Thanks for the review, by the way!

Sphinx