Reviews for Hate
Deadly8rose123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Sis: Awww so cute!
Me: Cute isn't my department...
Lobelia: But you admit the story was cute...Right?
Me: Yup.
IrresistibleAshGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Now THIS is a one-shot! I'm tired of people writing like 700 words and labeling it as a one-shot.

Anyway. Good job. You told the story form beginning to end and it is amazing!

Wow... Published in 2004. I just clicked the last page of the completed stories and found this. Geez, how long has this website been around!
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
lol, the ba-ku-ra was funny X3
yours.to.hold chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh. Dear. Ra. That was AMAZING! It was just so strong and heartfelt. I was half-way to tears. Which is... quite embarasing to say the least... Wow. Just wow. I don't really know what to say... I'm sorta in speachless shock right now... The fact that it's 3:12 in the morning probably doesn't help... I'm blaming my tears on that... So ha! It wasn't your amazing fic that made me almost cry.

Okay so maybe it was... but sh! Don't tell anyone!

(Sorry about the crappy phyco message... like I said, 3 in the morning...)
crazysycochick chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
very well done! i love it. i've always loved the though of ryou and bakura being destined to be together and being lovers in there past lives. i hate it when they pair bakura and yami. i don't like yami with any one but yugi. i prefer bakura with ryou but hes good with mairk and malik. and same with ryou although marik and malik are best together. the whole thing was great from the story line to the fantastic writeing it was a all around great fic!
Rokujou Hikari chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
aw! so cute!
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Hey, I like this story! Especially how you managed to link the past to the present using that little speech. And baby Ryou was adorably cute too, I want one for myself! I noticed a couple of small spelling errors but it didn't spoil the flow of the story, so it's nothing to worry about!

Anyway, I'll be going now!

S. Chensu x.
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hm... it was a good story, but it seemed kind of compressed, like the story should have been longer, but got squeezed into a one-shot. I feel like there's more in there, somewhere...
TheepitomeofevilAndahugeYaoifan chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Aw! You have no idea how touching i found that. It was so KAWAII! I almost cried during the part where Bakura (or Ba-ku-ra) found that Ryou's village had been destroyed. So sad. But then he got Ryou back again. And that was so... fluffy. Totally kawaii, kinda funny, and very fluffy. I loved it.
Luni Sedai chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
oh ja, i remember this one o.o BRAVO XD
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
wow really really well done and extremely cute. Loved it loved it loved it! Serious fluffiness, I don't know how else to say it. Just so cute and fluffy even though it was sad for a little bit, but we all know deep deep deep down Bakura has a good part to him. Anyway loved it, hope you write again soon!
mink chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
hi! i really like this story very much - this is one of the best stories i have read in fanfiction. hehe... it is so romantic. - i am very looking forward to your new and other stories. especially Bakura and Ryou. i would like to read more about them! see u -
Hyacinthus chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
*applause*

That IS your best fic. Wonderfully written! I'm proud of ya. *hug*

I loved the past, the present and how you tied everything together.

Great Job!

Hya-chan
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
That was soo awesome! And REally reAlly long, I think I want to copy this into my puter and read it over and over again cos that was just awesome! Thank you so much for the dedication! I was soo totally stoked! I feel so lucky, yes that was strange... those two are strange... tch tch tch.. but it was good. You are such a great writer, I love your stories.. not to freak you out but I think I'm in love with you. lol.. Well I can't wait to read your next one cos that one was excelent!

_CHEERIO_
Beverly-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
that was so good I loved it you should make more fics and shots on BxR there so good *cry* they bring tears to my eyes