Reviews for 101 Ways to Wake Dr Daniel Jackson
uhhuh202 chapter 24 . 9/14
This story was hilarious. I was reading it on my cell phone in a waiting room and people kept looking at me funny because I was laughing out loud. Very fun. Thank you!
Uhuh202 chapter 24 . 9/14
This was hilarious. I was reading it on my cellphone in a waiting room and people kept looking at me weird because I was laughing out loud. Very fun, thank you.
LouiseRogue chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
Lol love it
Lina03 chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
LOL, very cute and awesome at the same time ) thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
got to love janet and the way she handels jack
DarkRose4u chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
I know this story is old, but i LOVE this story SO much. I have to say the same sex relationship thing is new to me. But I LOVE this one. Thanks so much!
Kiwee chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Oh, these two are just adorable! I don't even know the universe all that well, but the antics and the interactions is so sweet. I love all these ideals, but especially the payback part. Domestic scenes are a soft spot of mine.
Kokoroyume chapter 24 . 5/31/2010
Really funny !

I loved it

Thank you for shared this story with us :)
DammitJim chapter 24 . 5/24/2010
Really cute and funny!
Redheads r smexy chapter 24 . 3/24/2010
OMIGAWD! SO CUTE~!

lols, it is though, fuckin hilarious!

thanks for teh laughs!

Rh R S
Jenn chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
That was fun :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Funny! When I was about two I used this same method to wake my mom up. I would sneak out of my room, into hers, and stand next to her bed, staring intently until she would startle awake. Of course, at two I didn't have much patience, so half the time I ended up resorting to the "Mommy!" and resume staring method. :P
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
That used to be my favorite way to wake up my parents when I was little. I'd stand next to the bed, staring, until mom got that creepy feeling and opened her eyes. At the first moment I saw her eyes open I'd chirp "Mommy!" in a very loud, fast, excited voice, crawl into bed, and park myself between mom and dad. Then I'd go to sleep. In about five seconds. Drove mom nuts. :)
Eerie Iri chapter 8 . 8/7/2007