Reviews for 101 Ways to Wake Dr Daniel Jackson
louisesnape chapter 24 . 3/23
Lol love it
Lina03 chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
LOL, very cute and awesome at the same time ) thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
got to love janet and the way she handels jack
DarkRose4u chapter 20 . 9/13/2011
I know this story is old, but i LOVE this story SO much. I have to say the same sex relationship thing is new to me. But I LOVE this one. Thanks so much!
Kiwee chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
Oh, these two are just adorable! I don't even know the universe all that well, but the antics and the interactions is so sweet. I love all these ideals, but especially the payback part. Domestic scenes are a soft spot of mine.
Kokoroyume chapter 24 . 5/31/2010
Really funny !

I loved it

Thank you for shared this story with us :)
DammitJim chapter 24 . 5/24/2010
Really cute and funny!
Redheads r smexy chapter 24 . 3/24/2010
OMIGAWD! SO CUTE~!

lols, it is though, fuckin hilarious!

thanks for teh laughs!

Rh R S
Jenn chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
That was fun :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
Funny! When I was about two I used this same method to wake my mom up. I would sneak out of my room, into hers, and stand next to her bed, staring intently until she would startle awake. Of course, at two I didn't have much patience, so half the time I ended up resorting to the "Mommy!" and resume staring method. :P
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
That used to be my favorite way to wake up my parents when I was little. I'd stand next to the bed, staring, until mom got that creepy feeling and opened her eyes. At the first moment I saw her eyes open I'd chirp "Mommy!" in a very loud, fast, excited voice, crawl into bed, and park myself between mom and dad. Then I'd go to sleep. In about five seconds. Drove mom nuts. :)
Eerie Iri chapter 8 . 8/7/2007
SO FUNNY! I nearly died laughing!_
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh! I love this story! Absolutely terrific!_
gfggb chapter 24 . 2/20/2007
OMG! That was so FUNNY! and Cute! I LOVED the first kiss scene, how they just kind of slipped into it without thinking about it. I think my fav wake up was when Jack danced on the bed. And Danny boy getting him back by leaping on him in the end ruled. And you even managed to keep it in character! I can so see Jack doing that stuff to Daniel, lol. awesome job, this one is going in my favs! :-D
The Swordsman chapter 24 . 12/3/2006
That was a great story; I really enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the good work!

The Swordsman