Reviews for Reflections in a Shallow Pool
Good good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Good Good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Good
fentonfan chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
Great story! I didn't know you liked Timmy/Trixie that much. I really liked it.
Akar chapter 17 . 6/25/2006
I have no idea why I like Timmy/Trixie. I have got to be the weirdest person ever. Even after "Just the Two of Us", I'm still a fan. Well, I really like this story. Yup. Sure do. Since Timmy/Trixie stories are remarkably scarce. (Unlike my other fave pairings.)

Anyway, well, kudos! You write really good!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 17 . 10/1/2005
The best F.O. story i've read so far! I'm so glad you wrote a TimmyxTrixie story! (SCREW YOU, TOOTIE! I HATE YOU! Oops..tee hee.) Although, Mr. Tang sure ruined that complete-family chance. It's too bad Trixie never saw her mother..

I love your stories! Keep it up!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
Alright. I think I now finally understand Chapter 4 of Shrouded Silhouettes. But there are some nitpicks I must make about The Other Saga and related stories in general:

1. In the mainstream and Chapters 1 and 2 of Shrouded Silhouettes, Trixie's actually pretty neutral. Come Chapter 3, she's one hefty lowlife. And in this story and SS Ch. 4, she's merely looking for help. What's with this confusion?

2. There is NO American ethnicity, contrary to popular belief. I'm guessing this means Patricia is English, Irish, German, or otherwise. Just thought I'd clear this up, and I hope many people are reading this.

3. soulful-sin, I may or may not entirely agree with your opinions about Yu-Gi-Oh in Chapter 14 of Other Saga Part Three, but I'll keep it around for reference.
Dirty Chandelier chapter 17 . 2/7/2005
So NOW Mr. Tang gets a backbone and finally takes a stand. He's realized how much of a coward that he's been and that it's gotten him nowhere. I still don't feel bad for him. It's his fault for blowing any chance of he, Patricia and Trixie being a family again... and that's a damn shame. At least she finally gave into Timmy's charms and has someone who shows how much they care about her.

I've been following this and "Fractured" and have the same appreciation for each fic. Although one's ending was much worse than the other's, they were both equally intriguing to read.

Once again, good luck with your future endeavors.

89/100

-Blue
warprince2000 chapter 17 . 2/6/2005
Darth-Ni chapter 17 . 2/5/2005
Wow...Just Wow 0_0

The way you brought out the Dad was Great.

Well they are together now (which is good).

I'm 50/50 on who to side with Dad or Trixie (sympathy wise if you don't know what i mean).

Why wasn't Timmy allowed to use his fairies (maybe you can expain this plz.)

Plz do hurry with the next chapter.
Darth-Ni chapter 16 . 2/5/2005
aw such a sad moment.

but what's Trixie going to do when the mom's left without seeing her.

good work.
warprince2000 chapter 16 . 2/4/2005
warprince2000 chapter 15 . 2/3/2005
warprince2000 chapter 14 . 1/24/2005
Nyago chapter 14 . 1/23/2005
Ah finally I got to sit down and review your fic, awesomesh, is so cute! :D Specially 13 with I love you. That was so cute Keep going! :D I want to read more!

~Nyago