Reviews for Under Immune
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
So cute, and I love the banter between them. Great fic.
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
To be posted 2 Apr 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Post KOTOR: Being sick is no fun

This is a light hearted little piece, with Revan being the petulant sick little girl who won’t admit it. I noted the comments about misspellings, I just wish I had read it early enough to see them.

Pick of the Week
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Loved that last line
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is absolutely adorable. I'd quote my favorite part for you, but you'd just end up with your entire story in my review, so I'll leave it be. I love it!
bulletformybanana chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw. Cute! Love it! :D
Miss-Jedi chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Ha!
Adrianna chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Excellent, Excellent! Very funny! Great job.
ArcherofAlbion chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Yet another good story with Carth in it, hurray for Carth.
Roach4Life chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
LOL...cute story arrow!
phoq chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
hahaha, very cute :)

I guess even very powerful Jedi can have the flu... lovely idea and well done for the story. Them arguing is always good to read...
Midnight Hawk chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Aww...a short but sweet story to the lasting love between Carth and Revan. Even with a cold, he still thinks she's great. Made me giggle.
Revan's Pet Duck chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Heehee... that was certainly amusing.
icey cold chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Ah, romantic fluffage at its best.

Now there's an interesting concept - a sick Revan. Now reading the title I thought that Carth was going to be playing flyboy nurse for everyone's favorite Sith Lord. But nope, instead the two were provoking each other into hilarity.

I especially liked how the two flipped positions. Carth said she had the flu, Revan denies it, and then Revan is claiming she has some bantha-size influenza and Carth retorts its an itty-bitty cold. It was very effective overall.

Good pacing with the dialogue, easy to read and was quite the chuckler. Nice job, Arrow!
Mip the Happy chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Aw, this is ever so cute 3 I love how you've made Revan just as frustratingly stubborn as Carth always describes her to be in the game, and the dialogue between them. An enjoyable read _
ottgeekgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Aside from the aforementioned typos which seem to have been mostly corrected, I think this is a great read. A nice little look into the life of a hero and the man who loves her...and how hard that must be.