Reviews for Drastic Measures
TAnna chapter 17 . 6/8
No, fair. I understand you wanted to finish it, but it was good. I wanted to know more about Harry's powers. *Pouts* Shoot i wish you could have done a little more about Leo. Oh, well, I guess i can always use my imagination. *WEG*
TAnna chapter 16 . 6/8
Short chapter or not, it was still good. Glad you used the fireworks. I just can't imagine the Weasley twins without the fireworks.
TAnna chapter 15 . 6/8
Another good chapter. Ouch! was the correct title for it. I don't think i would want to face that many cruciacious curses, myself. Good luck with the rest of the story.
TAnna chapter 14 . 6/8
Well done.
TAnna chapter 13 . 6/8
I must I was confused by the gender reversal of Blaise, but you know what, I love it. I like Blaise better is a female. I thought I had misunderstood who Blaise was. I'm enjoying the story, so don't let detractors distract you. Write your story the way you want to. Though, I must say, I'm wondering how you going to work out the Potter/Dumbledore situation. I just can't see Harry not speaking to his grandfather. Grandparents/parents always seem to interfere. Oh, well, I will just have to continue reading. *Smile*
TAnna chapter 12 . 6/8
Another good story.
TAnna chapter 11 . 6/8
Well Done!
TAnna chapter 10 . 6/8
Ok you have my sides hurting. Please stop, not. Really good. Keep it up.
TAnna chapter 8 . 6/8
Nice one. I like what you did with Draco. I always saw that in Draco.
TAnna chapter 7 . 6/8
Great one.
TAnna chapter 6 . 6/8
Well that surprised me, in a way, about Percy. Nice twist. Love it though.
TAnna chapter 5 . 6/8
IDK what to say. Awesome work.
TAnna chapter 4 . 6/8
You had me laughing my butt off. Good job. You are good. Now if I could be just as good.
TAnna chapter 3 . 6/8
Well done. Keep up the good work. You have held my attention.
TANna chapter 2 . 6/8