Reviews for Drastic Measures
arckane chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
wtf how come harry practically had to kill himself to meet his ancestor but coincidentally Hermione just pops up at the same time and meets hers that was really stupid
TAnna chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
No, fair. I understand you wanted to finish it, but it was good. I wanted to know more about Harry's powers. *Pouts* Shoot i wish you could have done a little more about Leo. Oh, well, I guess i can always use my imagination. *WEG*
TAnna chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
Short chapter or not, it was still good. Glad you used the fireworks. I just can't imagine the Weasley twins without the fireworks.
TAnna chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Another good chapter. Ouch! was the correct title for it. I don't think i would want to face that many cruciacious curses, myself. Good luck with the rest of the story.
TAnna chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Well done.
TAnna chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
I must I was confused by the gender reversal of Blaise, but you know what, I love it. I like Blaise better is a female. I thought I had misunderstood who Blaise was. I'm enjoying the story, so don't let detractors distract you. Write your story the way you want to. Though, I must say, I'm wondering how you going to work out the Potter/Dumbledore situation. I just can't see Harry not speaking to his grandfather. Grandparents/parents always seem to interfere. Oh, well, I will just have to continue reading. *Smile*
TAnna chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
Another good story.
TAnna chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
Well Done!
TAnna chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Ok you have my sides hurting. Please stop, not. Really good. Keep it up.
TAnna chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Nice one. I like what you did with Draco. I always saw that in Draco.
TAnna chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Great one.
TAnna chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Well that surprised me, in a way, about Percy. Nice twist. Love it though.
TAnna chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
IDK what to say. Awesome work.
TAnna chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
You had me laughing my butt off. Good job. You are good. Now if I could be just as good.
TAnna chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Well done. Keep up the good work. You have held my attention.