Reviews for Wish Upon A Falling Star
Yume Ishimaru chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Aww this is really cute
Growing Pain chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Well, of course you should continue! It's so nice to see a JouKai where Jou's not a crying girl and Seto doesn't exclaim his love after two minutes with the blond! Good characterisation! Groundbreaking! (alright, I'm overreacting, but you have to agree, there's a poor amount of good JouKai's nowadays)

Loved the two chapters. Done very good. And I can totally see Seto trying to kill himself heh. :P Gozaburo did the same when he lost, and he has been taught everything about winning by him (mostly).

Please update!
cherry-star-aus chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
this is very cool, I really enjoy it.

I really do.

I can't wait to read the next one.
FirieGurl chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
lolol that was so cute I hope there are more update it soon
Time-Again chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
T.A: *sniffels* Aweh! That was soo cute..Jou smoking? *gasp* I just cant see it! O_O but meh. Its your story right? _ I love Seto/Jou. They are so perfect XD Loved it! Hope you write more soon!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
poor hikari. suicude that's really sad but also at the some time a really good inspiration, you know what i mean? please give her my best wishes, even though i never knew her, it's still sad. this was really amazing. i could get some writing ideas from you, you know the style. it's really good. maybe i sould check Ocean out. this is a nice Seto/Jou-ish- angst review you later_
Jurie-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Oh, do continue! I wanna where this go and seeing as you want to continue as well...please do!I think you write very well so I,ll be waiting for an update! -v
Abi2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Dazzling... I love it, and everything in it that makes me lose my breath. It makes me want to cry, but at the same time, I smile and laugh at the dialougue. Wonderful... And if you do continue, I won't be dissapointed, I'm sure of that. I love this fic. *Claps*
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Well, I personally think you should do more for this pairing. This fic is refreshingly new; it's the closest anyone's come in a long time to writing them the way I think they could be. You've got something here, a big something. *They've* got something. Keep it up.
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Update soon. _~
Reana1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I READ THIS ONE! So that's what you were so persistant in calling about! Sorry yami dearest I just got out of the bath! *cough* not feeling good! But you're stroy has cheered me up and inspired me! *snuggle snuggle* I'm gonna go draw now! Love you!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was excellent, the way u wrote it, was very interesting. Go ahead and continue, it'd probably be interesting to read. Even though it's only the slightest hint of shounen-ai, it's pretty good. See ya.