Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 26 . 6/8/2013
That was amazing! It was once of the best stories I have read! I loved the fact that it was slow (there relationship) and how you spent the time building their characters! And also how you showed it from Batman's, babs and dicks point of view! Loved it! :D
Hans W. Westenfluss chapter 26 . 6/5/2010
so does this mean theres a secon part were the teen heros kiss?
PastaSentient chapter 26 . 10/14/2007
Good story, i really like your writing.
Excel chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
A nice read.
Katherine chapter 26 . 2/24/2006
Oh, how I loved this story! Love it, love it, love it! :D Not only do you keep the whole Bat-family in character and come up with an excellent Joker caper, but the relationship you formed between Robin and Cassandra is so sweet! Keep up the great writing! :D
captainratchet chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Very cool, and original. More original than the crap I have had to endure on other Fanfic sites. This is the first one I have enjoyed in a long time.
True Believer chapter 26 . 6/23/2005
Really good, kept us bloody waiting for the getting together eh? Am now heading off to read the sequel, better actually be some dating in this one or...

Luc Star chapter 26 . 5/16/2005
ok.. i personally am not that well versed on the new batgirl.. simply cause i've never read any of her comics.. but i get the feeling you did a pretty good job of portraying her character in this story. i also like the robin/batgirl pairing. hehe... its kinda funny in the sense that even the older robin and batgirl pair ended up this way. anyways... good writing.. keep it up.
Lady Zymurgy and Bat Fanatic chapter 26 . 4/5/2005
This story was so good. Great stuff. We loved it!

It was well written and sometimes we forgot that it wasn't actually a real batman story and just a fanfic.
KJun chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
I love this story! You have the characters down pat.

I'm starving for Tim'n'Cass fics.
O PolemArch chapter 26 . 3/14/2005
Good job. This and Spilled Blud have fast become my favorite stories in this section of the website. And as for the lack of kiss: thus begins the traditional mantra: SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Kusco chapter 26 . 3/13/2005
It's not that they didn't kiss that got me. It's that it the fic just seemed to end too soon! Actually I liked the hand holding cuddling ending just as much because it showed a great beginning at your end. Great story all around. Sequel? You could definitly pick up where this one leaves off. More akwardness and so on. Anyway great stuff with her having to read at the end to get them out. wonderful story!
phoenix83ad chapter 26 . 3/13/2005
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed in forever, but life has been hectic. Anyways, I'll get to the point. That was brillant.

The kidnapping of Robin and Batgirl by Joker and their impending fight was great. Normally Tim wouldn't be able to take on Cass, but considering their situation and his being controlled worked great.

And I loved the ending. The kiss wasn't necessary yet for them yet. Tim and Cass are both easing into their new... relationship. Though with a title like 'SLEEPING BEAUTY' it was expected. But Cass holding hands with somone, is a big step for her and the ending works for her and Tim who is still getting over his ex-girlfriend's death. No need to rush.

Though I'm still curious as to the Joker. He removed Robin's mask. Does he know who Robin really is? It wouldn't be too hard to trace it back to Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson.

It was a great run and you should be very proud.

Cassandra chapter 26 . 3/13/2005
Loved it. Written very well and everything. I'm sad that it's over. You planning on writing another Cass Tim fic?
giveGodtheglory chapter 26 . 3/13/2005
aw:D I like the no kiss. This story's going into my favorites list. Thanks for writing something good, swear free, sex free, and cute.