Reviews for Ripped For Her Pleasure
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I haven't laughed this hard in a very, very long time xD Wow.
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
ah! that was SOO cute. i cant imagine Luke doing that...
lukedanesloverr chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Haha, that was too funny.
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hehehe... Good thing Kirk probably delivers his own mail.

I could give you adjectives, oh could I. But you see, Kirk might read them over the intercom and give *you* a blush. No, I'm serious. This fic was perfect. Funny, witty, charming, sexy, 'GILMORE'! It personifies Stars Hollow and all the hardship of trying to have a love life in private and in peace. I would feel for them, but you make it too much fun to watch them squirm.

Thanks for the giggle, and I'll be checking out more of your work. Kirk can read that over the intercom if he insists. If he doesn't, I will. Fabulous work. I hope you know it.
Nica chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
lmao! oh my god that was so hilarious...i can hardly write because I'm still laughing pretty hard...lol
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That was awesome; I couldn't stop laughing!
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
that was so cute!
KatLilly86 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
LOL! That was absolutely hilarious. I especially loved that Ms. Patty and Kirk got involved. That right there is what is so scary about living in a small town!
Lolabelle26 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
hahahaa! oh, that's good.
hehe chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This was very good. :) Very in character too. Awesome!
Luke'sGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I LOVE this story, I have read it before, but never commented. I LOVE IT! I can just see Luke's face throughout this whole story. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I still vote for more chapters!
tom chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Probably you will never read my review, because this story was posted a long time ago, but i have to tell you how much i enjoyed reading it !

This story is definitely worth to be continued, im pretty sure, that if you would prolong it, it would be the hit of the day, everybody would love it !

Whatever...it was a great one, i really would like to read more stuff like this, and i would really really like longer stories from you 1
chickita chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
That was an awesome story. You must make a sequel. Great grammar.
Encarta chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I never read JavaJunkie's but god, that was fucking hilarious! I was laughing was laughing my ass off the whole time! Definitely one for the favorites!
Laine7727 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
wtf? i can't seem to stop laughing. That's not normally a good thing seeing as one needs to breathe. I laughed my ass off while reading this.