Reviews for July Jones
XD ah yeeahh!
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Yay! Finally Mia! :D
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
I am really getting to like this fic! But let's get to the Torretto's soon please :)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 40 . 4/24/2008
Great story!
emma134 chapter 40 . 1/16/2008
that was awesome i loved it you should load soon
Raging Raven chapter 40 . 9/22/2006
great story can't wait to read the sequAL.
MorganisM-Lve chapter 40 . 8/17/2006
awesome story! really liked it

Lauz23 chapter 40 . 7/4/2006
I absoutely loved this story i started reading the sequel and came back to read this i hope to read more about july in the sequel hopefully soon please
Akeela chapter 40 . 5/13/2005
Sup girl? Just wanted to tell ya that your story was great! Still don't think ya had to let the story end now, but hey! now people will go read 'Standing on the top of a hill'.

Keep writing!

fastandfuriousfan chapter 40 . 4/5/2005
wow girl, youre really talented. If you published writting like that youd make thousands! I totally loved the whole thing so upset it ended but i am now dieing to read 'standing on the top of a hill'. Well done, credit for this story is well dserved.
Princess Misery chapter 40 . 1/31/2005

i loved the ending was totally unexpected and well thought out. im sorry that its finished but i will be reading the other one which im sure ive read before anyway!

over all i loved the whole thing from start to finish!
Stangchica2003 chapter 40 . 1/31/2005
This was good. i am sad to see it end but if you are going to do a sequal i guess ican let it end this time. keep going and write the new one soson.
mrsblonde1503 chapter 40 . 1/31/2005
Thanks, good ending and good story all round. I look forward to your next one with anticipation.
Mika chapter 40 . 1/30/2005
I can't believe it's over! well, i can because it is.. lol thanks for that captain obvious! anyways i really liked it and i'll be sure to read the next part of the story!
OTHlover04 chapter 40 . 1/30/2005