Reviews for Hidden Resources
Violaze chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
Loved it!
Diana Goodrich chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
Dimac99 almost said why I believe certain of us fans love McKay. IMO he feels unconnected. He does not feel loved. And there are those of us who want that fixed. [Dr Keller went a long way to effect that. But of course Season 6 would have broken that - and Rodney with it.]

We would have him feel more a human connected with other humans, because hi suffers without that - IMO.
Diana Goodrich chapter 22 . 6/27/2015
I wish my review did as well as those which came before. The story deserves the better attention that they give it.
Diana Goodrich chapter 22 . 6/27/2015
I cried from chapter 11 (or earlier) to halfway through this chapter. The story is so effective as to be hard to read without tears in my eyes - and well written. The spirits of the characters ring true. The length did not seem drawn out. I have the immense advantage of reading this 10 years after the completion of the story (as far as this story would be completed). I think I would have had a great deal of trouble awaiting installments no matter how consistent.

This is worth the reading. Thank you!
Aileil chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
Hey, I really loved your story. And I especially appreciated your mentioning the Fifth Doctor ('cause he's m favorite). I just couldn't help thinking Doctor Vs. Master throughout your entire story. Which for some reason made it very amusing. I still want to strangle the Deucalions though. They are mean, heartless, jerks! I also really dislike being reminded of "A Tale of Two Cities", that book made me cry when I read it and it makes me cry when it is referenced. It was also referenced at Spock's death in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan". So you made two references, one cheering, one heart-rending. Oh, and if you could write a brief reconciliation some time I would be very happy. Rodney seems okay about it but Sheppard is being a bit touchy. Your story was fabulous and original, most folks just do a variation on a theme. Anyhoo, thanks for writing it.
Aileil chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Go on, blow up the nasty lady's office! I must say I agree with Sheppard, 'shame there are also people here.'
Aileil chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Famous last words Sheppard, famous last words...
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh, I love it. Earth expression torture session!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
Loved this story.

Do you have any plans to play off of that ending still in another fic?

A. Lovejoy
scrapture chapter 22 . 12/28/2010
Wow. I can't believe that this was your first SGA story. What a rip snorter it was too! You really had Sheppard and McKay's voices down. I didn't think Teyla was that OOC. Good story. I'm just getting around to your stories and looking forward to it.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Is there a sequel to this?

It was really good but so incomplete!

Talk about loose ends!

Though it was one of the best stories I've read for a while, it doesn't wrap up any of the unresolved issues brought up by Rodney thinking that he was ordered to die and the guilt of the others for accidently re-enforcing the misconception...

But I really did love the last scene with both Sheppard and Rodney messing around together! *grins*

Just please let me know if there's a sequel! _
lilawonder chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
Just when I thought I'd read everything good in the Rodney/SGAHC world, this wonderful story comes to light. This was a great read, loved the plot, the science fiction elemets, the intrigue. Heck, there was even a reference. You are an accomplished storyteller and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for giving me such an enjoyable afternoon reading this.

Melissa
ddamato chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I was literally laughing out loud as I read this first chapter! *big grin* hahaha

This fanfic is distracting me from studying for my psychology quiz, which is about nine hours from now. d: Grr, I hate procrastinating, but if I'm going to procrastinate, I might as well do it while reading a good story. d: *grin*
Dimac99 chapter 22 . 10/15/2009
I'm dying to give McKay a big hug after everything he's been through, poor love. You were right that your Teyla was a bit OOC in the beginning but she might have had a migraine or something, I dunno ;-) The McKay/Sheppard banter was great and the story itself was really good and reminded me very much of the show - but more detailed!
VampCaro chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
Absolutely brilliant story. Great storyline too.

I love the end with the back and forth between Sheppard and McKay, very very funny. I was laughing so hard i was crying. You get there relationship down in writing perfectly, i think.

Loved it!