Reviews for The Great Mouse Detective
olivia chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I cant belive you are making a story about me but I am only 6 years old
SnowGooseInTheSunset chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Really exciting so far! PLEASE CARRY ON!
Snoow chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Really exciting so far! PLEASE CARRY ON!
ShadeMew13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is amazing! I read that unofficial sequel, and I hope it really does become a film someday! I could write a book based off of that film, you know? But anyways, I hope you can update this soon, because I would love to read it through one of the main character's eyes. Seriously, I would! :)
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is great, are you going to continue it?

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Princess Villain chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Pretty good. However, I think Ratigan's probably older than 17...probably closer to 40 or 50. And if he's so young, how the deuce did he get to be a professor?
righto chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
very nice.
LandoftheFuture chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
Chapter 11 Is So Cool. Professor Ratigan Still Is Evil, But Not In The Great Mouse Detective 2 The New Beginning.
LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Olivia Victoria Flaversham fidget
Dark ARcher chapter 12 . 6/24/2008
That was great! It showed the story from so many viewpoints and managed to keep it stright as well. It felt a bit rushed toward the end though, not nearly enought detailes and thoughts from the characters.
Roxie Zephyr Jocelyn chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
This story is great! You have a wonderful grasp of the novelisation technique, putting in just enough details to entice but not too much as to bore your readers. Aside from that, I have no idea why but I find the idea of Ratigan robbing a bank at 15 really adorable. As for him being 17 in the GMD movie, well...he IS a sewer rat *shrugs* you never really know the exact age with those kinds. Lol...

P/S: Thank you so much for your review on my story and for adding me to your Author's Alert, Story Alert, Favourite Author and Favourite Story! It is a great encouragement to me as that was my first ever GMD fanfic!
Jordan Kintz chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
ARGH!

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON RATIGAN BEING 17 ? HE'S MORE LIKE 35!

HE'S GOT A 5:00 SHADOW! RATIGAN IS VOICED BY VINCENT PRICE!

VINCENT PRICE!

WHAT KIND OF TEENAGER HAS A VOICE AS SINISTER AND MATURE AS VINCENT PRICE'S, DARE I ASK?
Masked Mouse chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I love this story too because it tells what the character are feeling and what had happened in the past. I know how it feels to lose someone you love and have to find them again. You are the great and best writer i have ever talk to.
Mouse chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Hi Anya I like your fanfic The Great mouse detecitve. It tells me everything I wanted to know about it. I got fanfics as well. They are Loyalty and love, where the heart Belongs, Secrets are unfolded. Have you got my characters and fanfic. You can do the other two if you want. I really want to be a part of your world and be a bit of it. I like Basil. He is my favourite charcter because he is smart and always finds a way out of traps. From Laura aka Mouse.
lightening816 chapter 12 . 7/4/2006
It's been a long time since you've updated this story! Yay! Thank you so much fot it!