Reviews for Don't Lose Hope
Did Bowser live or die?!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww :( poor bowser!
SapphireLibra3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Heavy, very heavy. More heavy than my one Mario story (I should write another one, hm...)

Good job though.
Sarifina Filth chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
OMG I loved it so much. I think you are really talented at this. Btw I love your work and I think you should continue writing masterpeices.
Walkazo chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Wah! Bowser died! So sad!

The ending was a bit rushed, but the story as a whole was excellent!

I love how you used the Czar dragon from Super Mario: RPG instead of some random dragon, I'm sure it made picturing the climax easier for the people who've played the game (alas, I'm not one).

I'm glad Peach grew more of a backbone, a very satisfying ending.

Later!
A. Nonymous chapter 7 . 1/26/2006
I LOVED this climactic chapter! Even the ending paragraph was great!

Excellent job!

I hope others liked it.

Bye.

Keep up the good work.
rock4ever chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
wow, great finish! thanks for reviewing my story. :) i look forward to your upcoming b/p story. i'll definitely review that. post it soon!
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 7 . 1/24/2006
*blink* Ok...the begining was good. Great as usual.

But the end... O_o;;

It just seemed a bit rushed. The whole entire resolution to the plot was in two paragraphs. But it was a good ending, you just rushed it.

There were a few grammer mistakes, and commas should have been put in a whole bunch of times.

But with all that negativity aside, it was a good chapter. What I really liked was the fact you mentioned about how Princess Peach is still a princess. I mean shouldn't she be a queen by now? You gave a good reason for it. Nice job.

So, yeah, it was an ok ending. If I were you, I'd take the end of this chapter and do it again. But lengthen it and make it more detailed. But thats just my opinion. If not, then I look forward to your other great work!
rock4ever chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
cool! wow haven't read this in a while. update soon plz!
A. Nonymous chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
I'm sorry if it's a day late, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween!

- A. Nonymous
A. Nonymous chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
The only thing I can think of to say is "This is another GREATLY written chapter".

Can't wait for the next one.

Later.
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
Aw man! Right when they get outta that stupid box they get captured again. Poor Luigi...he better be alright. Still, I like the change in Peach's attitude now. Very nice character development. update soon plz!
ShadowDragon2005 chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
YES! ANOTHER CHAPTER! AWESOME I LOVED IT!

KEEP ON WRITTING!
A. Nonymous chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Hello again,

sorry if I've been away for awhile.

I had to re-read the other parts in order to re-familiarize myself.

This is a wonderfully written story.

It might seem odd to you, but I like the scene where Princess Toadstool looks in the mirror. I could picture how she must have looked; she probably thought she looked almost like a zombie.

You chose a good title, it kind of reflects the central theme (struggling not to lose hope in dire situations).

I also like how there is NO profanity.

Until the next chapter.

Later.

- A. Nonymous

P.S. I hope you've had a good summer.
rock4ever chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
another chappie please? this is a great story. don't stop writing! ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »