Reviews for Don't Lose Hope
Skaia chapter 4 . 3/18/2005
Chapter 4 is longer! I'm happy you're making the chapters longer now _ It was definitely worth the wait for this update but anyway update again soon! This keps getting better, can't wait to read what happens next!
Virdrag chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Great story, I hardly give reviews (so far I've only made 3 all to the same story). And I just wanted to say that this stories very good. Your writing is very clear. Anyways I'll get to the point. Update soon ok.
LeNimph chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
yeah I read this before I was a member, very good great.
Vilmary chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
O no... YOU dont loose pe and continue tis story it's got qat no writter wants... MY UNDIVIDED ATENTION so please do someting.
Skaia chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Cliffhanger! who is there? I MUSY know! update soon!
Skaia chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
so foreboding, I feel kind of sorry for Peach
Skaia chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
this is very interesting a great beggining
lorree chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Oh my gosh! I love this!

Please let me know when you add more!
A. Nonymous chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
I'm deeply enjoying the story, I think it's developing wonderfully.

I'll ask my "Mario Sunshine" question, but only if you let me know whether you know the true identity of Shadow Mario.

I'll check back whenever possible.

Bye.
Roy-Marth chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
Yaho!Whos footsteps!I hate homework it makes me angry, i just want to play gamecube all day long!Hope you get your homework done fast! I want to read the next part!( Im new at this fanfic stuff, so im a bit happy)O yeh, and if you can,after your story, can you make diaries of some kind for the characters? I'd like to hear some. if not Its _Marth A.K.
Roy-Marth chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Whoa! Good story, its only the beginning too!Good work! Keep it up!Please countinue the rest of the chapters! UPDATE! Roy_Marth A.K.
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
This is a very interesting story.

PLEASE let Bowser live if you can.

There was something else I wanted to ask, but I want to know whether you've beaten the game "Super Mario Sunshine" first.

I'll be back when I can.

Later.
Player-2 chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
_

ahh! Oh my gawd you have to finish this fic! thats it, by tomorrow i want chapter three up, and it had better be long! Chop-chop!

man, im depressed now.
Johnny A. O chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
I always give constructive criticism-but this story does not need any. Great job-judging by your writing skills I am gonna bet your one of those mario fans who were alive in the 80's,lol
aeraquena chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Great Mario angst. I really felt Peach's plight. Keep going!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »